The Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster Modified, seen here in a classic 3 Tone Sunburst finish, offers the perfect combination of classic Fender style and modern Fender performance.
Classic Fender Style, Modern Fender Performance
Designed to offer players the chance to experience a truly authentic vintage playing experience, at a price that's more accessible than the illustrious American Original and Custom Shop alternatives.
Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster Modified PF 3 Tone Sunburst Highlights
- Hot 60’s Pickups
- Modern C Neck with Painted Headstock
- Modern 9.5” Radius Pau Ferro Fretboard
- Adjust-o-Matic Bridge
- Modified Trem Position
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Classic Jazzmaster Style
In true Jazzmaster tradition, this guitar's body has been crafted from Alder, with its historic offset body for that legendary look.
The pulled-back shoulder design of the Fender Jazzmaster gives offers great access to the upper frets which is great for guitar solos and exciting lead guitar licks.
Modern Fender Playability
To gain its "Modified" status, this classic guitar has been upgraded with a host of Modern features. Amongst these features, there's a Maple neck with a "Modern C" profile shape, offering a comfortable, modern playing experience.
In addition to this, to add a more modern feel, the neck is topped with a 9.5" radius Pau Ferro fingerboard, with 21 medium-jumbo frets - perfect for the modern player.
Classic Tone with Modern Performance
To give you a great blend of classic Fender tone and modern Fender performance, this Fender Jazzmaster feaures re-voiced pickups.
As a result, you get authentic 60s tone but with hotter output to meet modern performance demands.
A three-position toggle allows you to choose between using either pickup individually or a combination of the two.
Of course, one of the main draws the Fender Jazzmaster boasted when it was introduced was its unique and versatile electronics.
With the two-position slide you can choose between using the lead or rhythm circuits and really finetune your sonic output.
High Quality Hardware
The mix of classic and contemporary continues through to the Fender Vintera 60’s Jazzmaster Modified’s hardware.
Fitted to the body is an Adjusto-matic bridge offering solid tuning stability and precise intonation.
Along with this, you have a Jazzmaster floating tremolo so you can get that classic whammy sound – a hallmark of surf music and classic rock ‘n’ roll.
Up on the headstock, there are six vintage-style tuning machines providing precise and secure tuning along with old-school aesthetics.
Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Coming with the Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster is a deluxe gig bag which keeps your new Fender guitar well protected and can carry numerous accessories along with it.
Buy the Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster Modified from Professional Music Technology and enjoy classic Fender style with modern Fender performance.
Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster Modified PF 3 Tone Sunburst Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Jazzmaster
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Slide: Up: Rhythm Tone Circuit, Down: Lead Tone Circuit
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||jazzmaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
November 14, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.