Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified MN Surf Green
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified MN Surf Green is a gorgeous guitar that perfectly combines the best of vintage style with a more modern voice.
Hot-Rodded 50s Style Guitar
If you're looking for the magic of Fender's past, perfectly matched to modern features, then the Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified is for you!
Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified MN Surf Green Highlights
- Hot-rodded, vintage style electric guitar
- Recognisably-shaped Alder body, with a classic Surf Green finish
- Maple Neck with an Early '50s "U" profile shape, capped with a 9.5" Radius Maple fretboard
- Two Custom Shop single coil pickups produce a fantastic range of Telecaster tones
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Home Delivery options available
- Superb value for money
Vintage Style For The Modern Era
Fender's all-new Vintera lineup has been specially designed to offer vintage Fender style, tone, and aesthetics, at a more accessible price point than the awesome American Original and Custom Shop options.
With the Vintera Modified range, you get all of that vintage Fender sensibility but with some modifications for a more modern tone and feel.
For the Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified, Fender opted for the traditional, period-correct body shape, carved from Alder.
This body is finished in a classic Surf Green, with a black pickguard, and comes fitted with a bolt-on Maple neck. The neck has am Early 50s "U"-profile shape, and is capped with a modern 9.5" Radius Pau Ferro fingerboard.
For that instantly-recognisable Telecaster twang, this Vintera Modified guitar is equipped with a vintage-style Tele bridge, with three brass saddles.
Custom Shop Pickups
For a more modern take on the Tele Tone, this guitar comes equipped with a set of Custom Shop pickups.
In the bridge position you get a traditional-sounding, Custom Shop Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele pickup, with all of the twang and articulation you'd expect.
On the other hand, sitting in the neck position there's a fat-sounding Custom Shop Twisted-Tele single coil.
As if that wasn't enough, in place of a traditional 3-way pickup switch, this guitar comes equipped with a 4-way alternative. In addition to the standard 3 positions, position 4 activates both pickups in Series, giving you a thick Humbucker-style sound.
And finally, situated in the Volume control there's an S-1 Phase switch. When activated, this switch changes the phase of both pickups, resulting in that more "strangled" Tele-sounds that many modern players favour.
Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified MN Surf Green Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color: Surf Green
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Early '50s "U"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Subtype: Electric Guitars
- Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Position in Series
- Auxillary Switching: S-1 Phase Switch
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!