Fender Vintera 50s Stratocaster Modified MN 2 Tone Sunburst
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Fender Vintera 50s Stratocaster Modified MN 2 Tone Sunburst is a vintage-style guitar, hot-rodded to meet the demands of the modern player.
Vintage-Style Guitar, With Modern Upgrades
Ever wanted a Fender guitar that exudes the look and feel of Fender's Golden Era, that's more accessible than the American Original or Custom Shop lineups? In that case, the Vintera lineup is for you!
Fender Vintera 50s Stratocaster Modified MN 2 Tone Sunburst Highlights
- Hot-rodded, Vintage-Style electric guitar
- Comfortably shaped Alder body, with a Daphne Blue finish
- Modern "C"-shaped neck, with a 9.5" radius fingerboard
- A Trio of Hot '50s Strat Single-Coil Pickups
- S-1 Switch adds Neck pickup to switch positions 1 & 2
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Superb value for money
- Home Delivery options available
Modified To Perfection
Bringing together classic Fender style, with a modern neck profile, upgraded electronics, and hot-sounding pickups, the Vintera Modified represents excellent value for money.
This new lineup is the perfect starting point to introduce players to those historical instruments that helped put Fender on the map.
Vintage, Road-Ready Build
Originally released in 1954, the body design of the Fender Stratocaster has seen little in the way of change over the decades. In this case, the traditional 50's Stratocaster body-shape has been carved out of Alder, and offers all of the comfort and reliability the Strat is synonymous with.
As this guitar is part of the Vintera Modified lineup, the Maple neck attached to this body is carved with a "Modern C" profile shape, and is capped with a 9.5"-radius Pau Ferro fingerboard.
On top of this, there's a modern 2-point synchronised tremolo bridge and locking vintage-style tuners, which offer rock-solid performance and tuning stability.
To give this guitar a more modern sound, Fender have re-voiced the traditional 50s-era single coil pickup trio.
Whilst these new pickups are still awash with vintage Strat tone, they've been hot-rodded for extra output, giving them more girth and gain!
In addition to this, the guitar comes equipped with an S-1 switch. This switch, when activated, activates the Neck pickup when positions 1 (Bridge) and 2 (Bridge and Middle) are activated, offering even more tonal options to play around with in your search for the perfect tone.
Order Yours Today
Keep your eyes peeled for the Fender Vintera lineup landing at a PMT Store near you soon, and be sure to request a play test with one of our resident Guitar Experts.
Alternatively, place your order Online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Fender Vintera 50s Stratocaster Modified MN 2 Tone Sunburst Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color: 2 Tone Sunburst
- Configuration: SSS
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Subtype: Electric Guitars
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Auxillary Switching: S-1 Switch Down: Position 1. Bridge & Neck. Position 2, 3, or 4: All 3 Pickups On. Position 5. Bridge & Neck
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking
- Type: Electric Guitars
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!