The Fender Vintera 50s Stratocaster MN Sea Foam Green helps recreate the style and sound of Fender's golden era, at a more accessible price than the American Original and Custom Shop alternatives.
Golden Era Stratocaster Style And Tone
This Vintera Vintage Spec Stratocaster is packed full of authentic, period-correct style, specifications, and tone.
Amongst these specs you'll find a Soft "V"-profiled maple neck, '50s-style single coil pickups, and even period-correct hardware, coming together to offer a truly authentic '50s playing experience.
Fender Vintera 50s Stratocaster MN Sea Foam Green Highlights
- Vintage-spec electric guitar for a fantastic price
- Comfortably-shaped Ash body, with a classic White Blonde finish
- "Soft V"-shaped maple neck, capped with a 7.25"-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Three vintage-style '50s Strat single-coil pickups
- Vintage-style six-point synchronised tremolo
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Superb value for money
- Finance options available
Vintera Vintage Spec
Fender have really pulled out all of the stops to deliver a truly authentic '50s Strat Playing experience with this Vintera Vintage Spec guitar.
This new lineup is the perfect starting point to introduce guitarists to those historical instruments that helped to put Fender on the map.
Period-Accurate Build Quality
True to Fender heritage, this Vintera 50s Stratocaster features a lightweight Ash body, expertly shaped to offer the kind of comfort that launched the Strat's legacy.
The bolt-on Maple neck attached to the body is carved with a Soft "V" profile shape, and is capped with a 7.25" radius Maple fretboard. "V" shaped necks are ofted favoured by players with larger hands, and those who like to play with their thumb over the edge of the fretboard.
On top of this, there's a vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines. Not only does this result in a genuine 50's-style look, but also incredible levels of tuning stability, and rock-solid performance.
The Tone That Started It All
Upon its 1954 release, the Fender Strat delivered a more versatile array of tones than any other guitar on the market. Described by many as "crystalline" and "bell-like", the articulation in these pickups was second to none.
For the pickups in the Vintera Vintage spec Strat, Fender have returned to their roots, and have used traditional Formvar Wire and staggered, beveled magnet poles to recreate those authentic, '50s Strat tones.
Available to Order Now
Keep your eyes peeled for the Fender Vintera lineup landing at a PMT Store near you soon, and be sure to request a play test with one of our resident Guitar Experts.
Alternatively, place your order Online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Fender Vintera 50s Stratocaster MN Sea Foam Green Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color: Sea Foam Green
- Configuration: SSS
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Subtype: Electric Guitars
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Type: Electric Guitars
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*