Fender Sonoran Electro Acoustic Guitar - Single Cutaway Dreadnought Body Shape, in-built Fishman Pickup/Preamp, and a Lake Placid Blue Finish
There are times when a plain-old, natural-finish actoustic guitar with a standard neck and headstock just simply won't do. (In my case that's all the time, but we'll not go there)
A Stunning Lake Placid Blue Finish, Strat-Style Neck and Fishman Pickup System
For those of you who would like an acoustic guitar that not only sounds great and is comfortable to play, but makes you really stand out from the crowd, there's the Sonoran from Fender: a Single Cutaway Dreadnought-style Electro Acoustic guitar, featuring a Fishman Isis III pickup and preamp, a gorgeous Lake Placid Blue finish, and even a maple Strat neck with comfortable "C" profile.
Excellent Tonewood Choices
Whilst the combination of a Solid Spruce top with Mahogany Back & Sides isn't as popular as the standard Spruce & Rosewood pairing, the range of sounds you can produce are still incredible. The Mahogany produces an array of thick, warm tones, whilst the Spruce top adds lots of spring and brightness, making for an incredible output with plenty of rich harmonic overtones.
In-Built Pickup and Preamp
With the Fishman pickup/preamp system you are guaranteed a pure, rich and resonant acoustic tone when amplified. Whether you're using your own personal amplifier or plugging directly into the mixing desk, the resulting output offers a peerless amplified performance. Not only that, but built into the preamp controls is your very own tone with LED display, placed right where you can see it.
Maple Strat Neck
Unlike other acoustic guitars, the Sonoran SCE features the neck of an electric guitar: none other than the world-renowned Fender Stratocaster. This neck, with it's comfortable "C" profile shape, is great for providing you with an electric guitar feel during your acoustic sets, and is ideal for players who aren't used to the usually-thicker acoustic guitar necks.
If you have any queries regardining the availability of this guitar, please contact our online sales team directly.
- Dreadnought cutaway body style
- Fishman Isys III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls
- Solid spruce top with quartersawn scalloped "X"-bracing, mahogany back and sides
- Maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and matching headstock
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with bone nut
- Rosewood bridge with compensated bone saddle
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Rosette: Checkerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: "C" Shape
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Pickup/Preamp: Fishman Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood Vintage-Style Fender "Viking" Bridge with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Aged White Plastic Buttons
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||1x piezo active|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*