It may be small, but it still packs a punch! The Fender Sonoran 3/4 is perfect for those who dig Fender’s classic Southern California history and vibe but want it on a smaller scale.
Travel-friendly acoustic with sweet California twang
Whether it’s a guitar to travel with, to leave at the office, or for younger Fender fans learning to play, this instrument is ideal. With a Stratocaster headstock, Viking Bridge, and checkerboard rosette, there is no doubt about its heritage!
Ever the ones to defy convention and do things their own way, Fender created the Sonoran Mini 3/4 for acoustic guitarists who feel the same way. Spot on for kids and beginners starting out on guitar.
- Series: California
- Body Shape: Mini Sonoran
- Body Material: Agathis Top, Sapele Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Natural
- Bracing: Quartersawn X-Bracing
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Natural
- Headstock: Standard Stratocaster
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 18
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Scale Length: 23.3" (592 mm)
- Tuners: Chrome / White Buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood Based Vintage Style Fender "Viking" Bridge
- Bridge Pins: Black with Pearl Dot
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 80/20 Phosphor Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Other Features: Fender Stratocaster Headstock Shape, Spaghetti Logo
- Included Accessories: Gigbag included
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||three quarter size|
My first Fender model is a Revelation!
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*