Fender Shawn Mendes Foundation Musicmaster
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Looking to bolster your guitar collection with a stylish, shorter-scale axe, sporting a unique finish, and an excellent range of tonal choices? Then we have just the guitar for you!
A Unique Combination Of Exquisite Vintage Art And Classic Fender Tone
With the Fender Shawn Mendes Foundation Musicmaster you get the stylish end-result of a close collaboration between both parties, inspired by an art-laden guitar that a fan once presented Mendes with after a performance.
This excellent, short-scale guitar offers a fun-filled, feature-packed playing experience to all who play it, and best of all it can now be yours for a fantastic price!
Fender Shawn Mendes Foundation Musicmaster Highlights
- Affordable, high quality Artist Series guitar from Fender
- Classic Musicmaster body style, with shorter-scale neck neck construction
- Stylish and distinct floral pattern design to the body
- Sleek-playing Maple neck with a 9.5" radius Maple fingerboard
- Powerful pickup combination offers a wide variety of tones
- Push/Pull coil split function within tone control pot
- Fixed hardtail bridge offers increased stability and superior sustain
- Custom neckplate engraved with the Shawn Mendes Foundation logo
Rock Solid Fender Construction
Inspired by a classic Fender design, the Shawn Mendes Foundation Musicmaster sports a smaller, slightly-offset body shape, crafted fromm Alder and sporting vintage floral graphics.
In addition to this, the neck is bolted on to the body for increased stability, and the neck heel is capped with a custom neck plate, engraved with the Shawn Mendes Foundation logo.
True to the original Musicmaster guitars, this excellent Artist Series model has been designed with a shorter 24" neck scale.
This scale length offers less string tension, making pitch bending easier, and resulting in minimal levels of hand fatigue, allowing you to play for hours on end with ease.
To deliver that signature Shawn Mendes tone, this Musicmaster has been equipped with two fantastic pickups: a Player Series humbucker at the neck, and a Tex Mex Stratocaster single coil at the bridge.
Add a push-pull coil split function on the tone control into the mix, and you have a fun guitar that offers a huge variety of tonal options for you to play around with.
Fender Shawn Mendes Foundation Musicmaster Specs
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Musicmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Scale Length: 24"
- Bridge Pickup: Tex-Mex Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (with Push/Pull)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Prairie Grass Graphic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 1 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||Musicmaster Style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!