FENDER ROGER WATERS PRECISION BASS
Bass Players, If you haven't heard of Roger Waters and Pink Floyd by now then you're doing it wrong. What you may not have heard about however is the new Roger Waters signature Precision Bass from Fender.
Don't be fooled into thinking that this is an artist signature instrument. Fender have titled the instrument the Roger Waters Precision Bass out of respect for Water's playing style and influence on the playing comminity. This stripped back, super playable Bass is meant to be a reflection of Roger's own bass playing. To the point and ready to get the job done.
Heres what Fender have to say about it. . .
The instrument is as tastefully tailored as Waters' own simple-yet-sophisticated bass work, with distinctive features including black-on-black color scheme (black body and single-ply pickguard), Seymour Duncan Basslines SPB-3 Quarter-Pound split-coil Precision Bass pickup, knurled black control knobs (master volume, master tone), brass nut, black bridge and strap buttons, vintage '70s-style "Fender"-stamped open-gear chrome tuners and gasketed "F"-stamped neck plate. Other features are a maple neck with vintage-style truss rod and slotted truss rod nut, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, gloss urethane finish (body and neck) and deluxe gig bag.
- Body Shape - Precision Bass
- Body Material - Alder
- Body Finish - Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Shape - Thick "C"
- Scale Length - 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius - 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets - 20
- Fret Size - Medium Jumbo
- String Nut - Machined Brass
- Nut Width - 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut - Vintage-Style Slotted
- Neck Plate - 4-Bolt Stamped "F" with Rubber Spacer
- Neck Finish - Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard - Maple
- Position Inlays - Black Dot
- Middle Pickup - Seymour Duncan® Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls - Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching - None
- Pickup Configuration - Split Single-Coil
- Bridge - 4-Saddle Standard Vintage-Style with Single Groove Saddles
- Tuning Machines - Fender '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Orientation - Right-Hand
- Pickguard - 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs - Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings - Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Included Accessories - Deluxe Gig Bag, Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench, Owner's Manual, Warranty Card, Fender Bumper Sticker
|Pickup Config||1 x split coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||precision style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*