Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Telecaster Vintage Blonde
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Telecaster, available here in a classic Vintage Blonde, recreates the fantastic look and feel of the original Fender Telecaster.
Made to be a faithful recreation of an original-era Fender Telecaster, the Fender Road Worn 50s Telecaster has that authentic look and feel along with the same twanging, Tele tone.
Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Telecaster Vintage Blonde Key Features:
- Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Slim "U" Neck
- 7.25" Radius Maple Fretboard
- 21 Vintage Tall Frets
- Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele Pickups
- vintage-Style Tele Bridge with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Authentically Old School
The classic Fender Telecaster single cutaway body is there, granting easy access to the upper frets.
Along with the neck, the body features a nitrocellulose lacquer which boasts nice tonal qualities and is renowned for its attractive ageing patterns.
Furthermore, both the neck and body have been treated to a Road Worn ageing so the guitar comes with ready-made character.
The neck itself harkens back to the early 50s with its "U" shape providing a substantial playing grip while the maple fretboard features a vintage 7.25" radius.
Giving the Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Telecaster its voice is a set of Vintage Style '50s single-coil Tele pickups.
These pickups are equipped with alnico 2 magnets in the neck pickup and alnico 3 in the bridge pickup and formvar-coated wire is used throughout.
As a result, you get the crisp, articulate, twang of an authentic '50s Telecaster.
Vintage Style Hardware
Fitted to the body of the Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Telecaster is a 3-saddle vintage-style bridge which has a strings-through-body design increasing sustain.
Three braass barrel saddles are on board, adding to that classic Fender Tele twang.
Up on the headstock, the Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Telecaster is holding six vintage-style tuning machines providing precise and secure tuning along with original-era aesthetics.
Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Coming to you in a deluxe gig bag, the Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Telecaster is ready to rock and roll and hit the road as soon as it arrives.
Buy the Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Telecaster in Vintage Blonde from PMT Online for a fantastic electric guitar with authentic original-era Tele looks, feel and sound.
Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Telecaster Vintage Blonde Specs:
- Model Name: Road Worn 50s Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Vintage Blonde
- Model #: 0149872302
- Series: Road Worn
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Colour: Vintage Blonde
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Slim "U"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.30x42.00 IN
- Weight: 11.45 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.500000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!