Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Stratocaster Surf Green
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Stratocaster, seen here in a wonderfully retro Surf Green, gives you a faithful recreation of the original Fender Stratocaster.
Original Era Fender Strat Recreation
The Fender Stratocaster is one of the most famous and popular electric guitars of all time.
Launching in the 1950s, the Strat took the world by storm and is played across all genres of music.
Recreating the original-era 1950s Stratocaster, the Fender Road Worn 50s Stratocaster gives you the opportunity to own a piece of rock 'n' roll history.
Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Stratocaster Surf Green Key Features:
- Alder Body with Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Thick Soft "V" Neck
- 7.25" Radius Maple Fretboard
- 21 Vintage Tall Frets
- Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat Pickups
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
The Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Stratocaster is made from alder and is treated to a nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
This type of finish was more prevalent back in the '50s and it is renowned for its tonal quality and distinctive ageing.
A thick soft "V" shape maple neck is attached and holds a maple fretboard with 21 vintage tall frets and an old school 7.25" radius for a classic playing feel.
Vintage Style Pickups
Giving the Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Stratocaster authentic, vintage tone are three Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat pickups.
Featuring Formvar wire and individually beveled alnico 5 magnets, these pickups give you truly authentic 1950s original Stratocaster tone.
A five-position blade is on hand so you can select between the following pickup options:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
A master volume control is present for adjusting your overall outputs while a Tone knob dedicated to the bridge pickup and another for the neck and middle pickups allow you to further shape your sound.
Vintage Style Hardware
On the body of the Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Stratocaster is a vintage-style, six-point synchronised tremolo bridge providing great sustain and whammy bar action along with old school cool style.
Continuing that great performance and vintage aesthetic, the Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Stratocaster's headstock holds six vintage-style tuning machines.
Completing the look of an original-era Strat, the Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Stratocaster even features vintage-style strap buttons.
Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
The Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Stratocaster comes to you with a deluxe gig bag, allowing you to hit the road in style, protecting your new Fender guitar while carrying along some accessories too.
Buy the Fender Vintera Road Worn 50s Stratocaster in this retro Surf Green for a fantastic recreation of an original 1950s Stratocaster.
Fender Road Worn 50s Stratocaster Surf Green Specs:
- Model Name: Road Worn 50s Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Surf Green
- Model #: 0149972357
- Series: Road Worn
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Colour: Surf Green
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Thick Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 4.60x15.20x42.10 IN
- Weight: 12.20 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!