The Fender Player Stratocaster FR HSS, seen here in a great looking Tidepool with a Maple fretboard, features a Floyd Rose tremolo bridge and locking nut for awesome, reliable performance.
A New Standard Stratocaster with Floyd Rose
Replacing the Fender Standard series, the new Fender Player series carries the mantle with new and improved specs.
Already an extremely versatile instrument, the Fender Stratocaster is available here with an HSS pickup configuration, giving you even more tonal options.
Equipped with Floyd Rose hardware, this Stratocaster delivers incredible performance that you can rely on.
Fender Player Stratocaster FR HSS MN Tidepool Key Features:
- New Player Series Humbucker and Single-Coil Pickups
- 5-Way Pickup Switching
- Floyd Rose® Double Locking Tremolo Bridge
- Floyd Rose® Locking Nut
- Licensed Floyd Rose® Collared Tremolo Arm
- Modern “C” Shape Maple Neck
- 12" Radius Maple Fretboard
Classic Stratocaster Design
Long used by Fender for their electric guitar bodies, Alder is a fantastic tone wood noted for its bright, balanced and resonant tone along with the excellent sustain it facilitates.
Alder has been used to form the body of the Player Stratocaster FR HSS which features the great looking signature double cutaway guitar design. Not only does it look good but it grants easy access to the higher frets which is perfect for performing solos.
Attached to the body with a sturdy 4-bolt neck plate emblazoned with a stamped “F” logo is a 25.5” scale Maple neck.
A modern “C” shape neck profile and satin finish mean this neck is extremely comfortable to play while the 12” radius Maple fretboard is fitted with 22 medium jumbo frets, offering great all-around playability.
Floyd Rose Hardware
On the body of the Player Strat FR HSS, you’ll notice the Floyd Rose double locking tremolo bridge with accompanying Floyd Rose collared tremolo arm.
At the other end of the guitar, you’ll find the perfect companion to the bridge in the form of a Floyd Rose locking nut.
With this premium hardware, the Fender Player Stratocaster FR HSS boasts incredible string stability, sustain and awesome, dynamic tremolo action.
Perfect for the modern guitarist that requires more raw power in their sound, the Player Stratocaster FR HSS breaks from the traditional three single-coil configuration and replaces the bridge pickup with a humbucker for some extra driving force.
Complementing the humbucker are two New Player Series single-coil pickups found in the neck and middle positions.
An extremely versatile guitar, the Player Strat FR HSS has five different options for using the pickups:
- Position 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup
- Position 2. Middle Pickup and Inner Coil of Humbucker
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
Classic Stratocaster single-coil tone combined with the heavier, chunkier sounding power of a humbucker.
For further tone tailoring, you have a master volume control along with two tone controls – one for the neck and middle pickups and the other for the humbucking bridge pickup.
Return of a Rock Legend
Played by such legends as Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Eric Clapton and countless more, the Fender Stratocaster electric guitar is synonymous with rock music.
With the Fender Player Stratocaster FR HSS, classic style and modern features combine with premium hardware, giving you fantastic performance that you can rely on.
Buy the Fender Player Stratocaster FR HSS now and get a fantastic iteration of one of the world’s most popular and enduring electric guitars.
Fender Player Stratocaster FR HSS MN Tidepool Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Bridge Pickup: New Player Series Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 2. Middle Pickup and Inner Coil of Humbucker; Position 3. Middle Pickup; Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup; Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HSS
- Bridge Mounting: 2-Point Modern
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Double Locking Tremolo
- Tremolo Arm: Licensed Floyd Rose® Collared Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.630000|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.