Fender Player Jazz Bass PF Silver
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Fender Player Jazz Bass PF Silver is an awesome entry-level Fender instrument, and would be the perfect choice for any aspiring professional or experienced player.
Made To Be Played
As a the name would suggest, the new Player Series continues Fender's guitar-making legacy in style. This excellent range of guitars and basses are available now at a fantastic price!
Whether it's a Telecaster, Stratocaster, P-Bass, or something else you're after, the Player Series may well be able to help you out.
Fender Player Jazz Bass PF Silver Highlights
- Affordable, entry-level Fender bass guitar
- Made in Mexico
- Alder body with new Silver finish
- Sleek maple neck, capped with a Pau Ferro fretboard
- Two Alnico 5 Single Coil pickups
- Ideal for aspiring professionals and more experienced players alike
- Superb value for money
- Home Delivery options available
One Of The Most Iconic Basses Ever Made
Ever since it's initial release in 1960 - first as the Deluxe Model, and later as the name it's still known by - the Jazz Bass has been a favourite to players the world over.
Thanks to the sleek, easy to play neck, and articulate, versatile pickup selection, these basses were ideal for the ever evolving musical landscape, and continue to be so to this day.
From the solid alder body, to the smooth maple neck, dual single coil pickups, and even the 4-saddle bridge, every inch of this incredible bass has been specially designed to offer you an incredible playing experience, that's available to you at a great price.
Featuring a "Modern C" profiled maple neck, with matching maple fingerboard, and a 9.5" fingerboard radius, the Fender Player Series Jazz Bass is suited to almost any playing style or skill level.
Player Series Pickups
Renowned for their growling single-coil pickups, that offer plenty of articulation and thump, this modern take on the Fender Jazz bass offers you tones that are suitable for a wide array of musical styles.
From pop, funk, jazz, rock and roll, to even more modern styles of rock and metal music - with a Jazz Bass in your hands, the world is your oyster!
Fender Player Jazz Bass PF Silver Technical Specs
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (Gauges .045 - .105)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!