Fender's Passport Studio provides you with great monitoring consistency which translates perfectly from system to system. The Passport Studio monitors house a top of the range FOCAL driver in a portable, protective and perfectly tuned enclosure and feature a range of front panel controls. Fender have really upped their game with the release of these monitors and the Passport Studio monitors are quite possibly the best portable monitors in the Fender catalogue.
- Series: Passport®
- Controls: Level, Bass and Treble Room Correction Switches
- Other Features: Interlocking cabinets with handle grip for driver protection and extreme portability, front-ported enclosures, universal voltage power supply, built-in cable storage, magnetic rear doors, supports 110V-240V operation.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Speaker: Two - FOCAL® 5” Polyglass Cone Woofers
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: Two - Balanced 1/4” TRS Inputs
- Auxillary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Speaker Jack: 1/4"
- Cabinet Material: Protective, Injection-Molded Outer Housing
- Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Width: 29" (73.66 cm)
- Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
- Weight: 44 lbs. (19.96 kg)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.