Fender Parallel Universe II Jazz Stratocaster MYS Sea Foam Green
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
With the Fender Parallel Universe II Jazz Strat, seen here with a Mystic Sea Foam Green finish, you get a gorgeous, limited run model that brings together features from two truly classic guitars.
A Cosmetically Stunning Strat And Jazzmaster Hybrid
The Parallel Universe lineup has seen Fender release some of their most popular guitars in recent years, so we're always excited when they announce new additions to the series.
Now, with these Parallel Universe Vol II offerings, we see a whole new host of innovative designs and finishes, and even some previous releases re-visited!
Fender Parallel Universe II Jazz Strat Mystic Sea Foam Green Highlights
- Limited edition hybrid of two Fender classics
- Sleek and comfortable Strat body
- Neck, vibrato, and pickups of a Jazzmaster
- Maple neck, with a Rosewood fingerboard
- Custom, Decoboom Streamline Pinstriped pickguard
- Aluminium radio knob controls
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
A Potent Fusion Of Classic Fender Design
This sublimely surreal celebration of classic Fender design brings together some of the most celebrated aspects of both the Stratocaster and Jazzmaster.
In this case, we have the curvacious Stratocaster body - renowned for its comfortable contours - fitted with a Jazzmaster neck, vibrato, and pickup system.
Vintage Jazzmaster Tone
For this guitar to deliver that iconic Jazzmaster sound, Fender have fitted a set of Pure Vintage '65 Jazzmaster pickups.
These pickups feature period-accurate bobbin construction and even genuine, original-era cloth wiring, with precise wiring specifications for that traditional Fender tone and performance.
The end result is the classic clean-an-clear vintage-style tone, with an edgy snarl and undeniable texture that make sure 1965 Jazzmaster such a hit with players the world over.
As mentioned above, this guitar will be available in limited numbers only, so we recommend you place your order sooner, rather than later, to avoid missing out.
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome Parallel Universe guitar.
Fender Parallel Universe II Jazz Stratocaster MYS Sea Foam Green Specs
- Model Name: Parallel Universe II Jazz Strat, Rosewood Fingerboard, Mystic Surf Green
- Model #: 0176730718
- Series: Parallel Universe Volume II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Mystic Surf Green
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Medium "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle - Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: American Professional Jazzmaster
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender ClassicGear
- Pickguard: Custom Decoboom Streamline – 1-ply Ivory w/Surf Green Accent
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Radio
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!