Fender Noventa Telecaster MN Fiesta Red
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
A masterclass of expert craftmanship, get your hands of gorgeous aesthetics with modern functionality with this versatile Telecaster!
Stripped down to offer a practical functionality, the Fender Noventa Telecaster MN Fiesta Red is a refined rock machine that's perfect for the regular performing player. Right down to its "half" pickguard and "out" Tele bridge, this Noventa model looks like it's just come out of a time machine, which only adds to its charm!
Built to perform, the Alder Telecaster body with the Modern "C" Maple neck deliver a comfortable performance that'll make you want to play it again and again. And combined with the lone authentic Fender MP-90 pickup, get a sonic duality that'll be able to handle anything from hard rock to Jazz.
Coming in a distinct Fiesta Red, make sure to get your hands on one before they go!
Fender Noventa Telecaster MN Fiesta Red Specifications:
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Bridge Pickup: Fender MP-90
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Custom "Cut-Off" Vintage-Style Tele Bridge with Compensated Brass Saddle
- Case/ Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Colour: Fiesta Red
- Configuration: S
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Headstock: Telecaster
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Polyester Headstock
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: '60s "C"
- Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Strings: Fender USA 250R Nickel-Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Nut Width||42 mm|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Number Of Strings||6 Strings|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.