The Fender Mustang V head is the most brazen of the new V2 lineup of amplifiers, the second generation and best-seller in our stores. With a 2 x 75 watt stereo output, USB Connectivity and an authentic digital modelling engine, Mustang V offers a little something for anyone who flicker between several styles.
Imagine 17 classic amps in one...
The second generation of Mustang V features a ballsy array of new amp models including a 'Studio Preamp', '57 Twin', '60s Thrift', 'British Watts' and 'British Colour'. Simply dial in a choice of vintage and classic amplifiers from the ergonomic top panel, and you're instantly in a world of stellar tone. Further enhance your sound with a range of new effects, including a 'Ranger Boost', 'Green Box', 'Orange Box', 'Black Box', 'Big Fuzz' and 'Intelligent Pitch Shifting'.
Utilising the USB connectivity on the Mustang V, you've got a whole community of fellow Mustang users with custom content and patches you can upload and tweak to your heart's content. Mustang V also comes with Ableton Live Lite and AmpliTube LE in the box for instant recording and plug-in tone.
- 17 high-quality Fender and classic amp models (inc 5 new models)
- Reverb, delay/echo, tremolo, phaser, with additional new effects including Big Fuzz, Green Screamer and intelligent pitch shifting (with even more available through Fender FUSE)
- 100 onboard factory and user presets
- Two stereo XLR outputs, headphone output and auxiliary input
- New low-noise power amp platform
- Chromatic tuner
- Expression pedal capabilities (p/n 2301050000)
- “Blackface” treatment and top-load front control panel
- USB connectivity for high-quality, low-latency audio output and interface with free Fender FUSE PC application Fender FUSE application for on-screen parameter control, deep editing, unlimited preset storage, online patch swapping and easy firmware upgrades (Fender FUSE community includes chat forums, preset trading, and additional content from Fender and artists)
- Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output
- AmpliTube Fender LE edition with free Fender FUSE editor/librarian software for Mac and PC (makes Mustang ideal for guitarists new to digital recording)
Mustang amps set the new standard for modern guitar muscle and tone!
|Effects||reverb, data wheel; soft keys for amp select, stomp edit, modulation edit, delay edit, reverb edit|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.