Are you on the hunt for a brand new centrepiece to your guitar collection, with a stylish axe that expertly combines the best of vintage and modern? Then we have just the thing for you!
Limited Edition, Made In Japan Guitar
With this Fender MIJ Limited Collection Telecaster you get a superb combination of vintage and modern - a guitar with classic Fender aesthetics and tone, created using cutting-edge Japanese crafting techniques.
This excellent guitar has been crafted using a combination of select Ash (for the body) and Maple (for the neck and fingerboard), and given a nitro-lacquer finish.
Not only that, but it has even been fitted with a set of Custom Shop pickups and has been set up using PLEK technology!
Fender MIJ Limited Collection Telecaster, Vintage Natural Highlights
- Premium-quality Telecaster, made exclusively for the Japanese market
- Two-piece Select Ash body, with a nitro lacquer finish
- Bolt-on Maple neck, with a Modern "C" profile, and a matching Maple fingerboard
- Two Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele single coil pickups deliver that classic Tele twang
- Top-notch electronics and 4-way pickup switch combine to offer an excellent selection of tonal options
- Vintage-style locking tuners and classic Tele bridge combine for incredible tuning stability
- Includes padded gig bag for safekeeping
- Available whilst stocks last
High Quality Construction
For this Made in Japan Tele, that instantly-familiar single cutaway body has been crafted from two-pieces of Select Ash, and given a nitro-lacquer finish that will allow the guitar to age naturally, like those vintage guitars of yesteryear.
In addition to this, the bolt-on Maple neck has been carved into a Modern "C" profile shape, and capped with a matching 9.5"-radius Maple fingerboard with 22 Narrow Tall frets, all of which comes together for a truly comfortable playing experience, whatever your playstyle.
Custom Shop Pickups
To help it deliver a truly incredible sound, Fender Japan have fitted this Limited Collection Telecaster with a pair of Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele single coil pickups.
These hot high-output pickups offer the perfect combination of Telecaster Twang with Custom Shop Tone, and are equipped with Alnico 5 magnets for a more focused sound, with enhanced dynamics.
As if that wasn't enough, the 4-way pickup switch gives you the option of running both pickups in "Series", for an almost-humbucker-like sound, whilst the Master Volume pot is fitted with a treble bleed circuit to ensure there's no loss of tone when you roll back the output.
As stated above, this awesome Telecaster was originally created for the Japanese market, but has now been given a limited release to authorised UK Fender dealers.
In other words, we recommend that you place your order sooner rather than later if you'd like one, to avoid missing out!
This awesome guitar comes complete with a padded Fender gig bag, which will help you to keep it safe when not in use.
Fender MIJ Limited Collection Telecaster, Vintage Natural Specs
- Model Name: Made in Japan 2019 Limited Collection Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Vintage Natural
- Model #: 5951602807
- Series: Made in Japan Limited Collection
- Country Of Origin: JP
- Color: Vintage Natural
- Body: 2-Piece Select Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings Through Body Tele with Compensated Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 4.40" x 17.60" x 43.00"
- Weight: 13.00 LB / 5.9 KG
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.900000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Series||Made in Japan|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ash body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.