Fender MIJ Limited Collection Jazz Bass, Natural
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
If you're looking for a new centrepiece to your bass collection, and seek something that captures old-school style and tone, but with a modern playing experience, then we have just the thing for you!
Premium-Quality Bass, Made In Japan!
With the Fender MIJ Limited Collection Jazz Bass, seen here with a Natural finish, you get a prime example of what happens when vintage aesthetics meet modern craftsmanship.
Featuring a 2-piece select Ash body, a Modern "C"-shaped Maple neck, Custom Shop pickups, and much more besides, this awesome bass would make an excellent centrepiece to any players collection.
Fender MIJ Limited Collection Jazz Bass, Natural Highlights
- Limited run, premium-grade electric bass, made exclusively for the Japanese market
- Select Ash offset J-Bass body, with a super-sleek bolt-on Modern "C" Maple neck
- Bound Rosewood fingerboard, with pearloid block inlays
- Two Custom Shop '60s Single Coil pickups
- Includes padded gig bag
- Available in limited numbers
Top Notch Construction
As with the other recent Limited Collection Made in Japan offerings from Fender, this awesome Jazz Bass features a two-piece Select Ash body, with a bolt-on Maple neck.
The Modern "C"-shaped neck is capped with a 20-fret bound Rosewood fingerboard with Pearloid Big Block fret markers, for a sleek playing experience combined with classic Jazz Bass aesthetics.
Custom Shop Pickups
For that classic original-era Jazz Bass tone, Fender have really pushed the boat on on this bass and fitted a pair of Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass pickups.
These pickups are overwound and deliver a crisp, high output clarity, in combination with that renowned J-Bass growl, making them perfect for faster fingerstyle players, and simply sublime for playing slap-bass.
As stated above, this awesome bass was initially made exclusively for the Japanese market, but has now been made available here in the UK in limited numbers.
Lucky for you, we've managed to get our hands on some, so if you'd like one we recommend you place your order sooner rather than later to avoid missing out!
Fender MIJ Limited Collection Jazz Bass, Natural Specs
- Model Name: Made in Japan 2019 Limited Collection Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Natural
- Model #: 5951700821
- Series: Made in Japan Limited Collection
- Country Of Origin: JP
- Color: Natural
- Body: 2-Piece Select Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: Red Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Strings: Fender 7250M Nickel Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Dimensions: 4.40" x 17.60" x 43.00"
- Weight: 13.00 LB / 5.9 KG
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.900000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Series||Made in Japan|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||ash body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!