Fender MIJ Inoran Signature Jazzmaster RW, Black
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Looking to add a stylish new guitar to your collection, one that combines classic tones, with modern playability, in a limited run package? Then we have just the thing for you.
Premium-Quality Artist Signature Guitar
With the Fender MIJ Inoran Signature Jazzmaster, seen here with a Black finish, you get the opportunity for a real treat - a guitar previously only released for the Japanese market, but now available for a limited time only!
This excellent guitar sports the traditional offset body shape and electronics system of the classic Jazzmasters of yesteryear, with a few custom touches based on the specifications of Japanese musician and songwriter Inoran.
Fender Made in Japan Inoran Signature Jazzmaster RW, Black Highlights
- Limited edition, Jazzamaster electric guitar made exclusively for the Japanese market
- Artist Signature model, for Japanese musician Kiyonobu Inoue (better known by his stage name Inoran), co-founder and guitar player for rock band Luna Sea
- Solid Alder body, with the traditional offset shape
- Maple neck, with a custom Inoran 59C profile shape, and a Rosewood fingerboard
- Two American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster pickups, with traditional Jazzmaster control circuitry
- 6-Saddle vintage-style adjustable bridge, with "Floating" tremolo tailpiece and Buzz stop
- Gold Anodized aluminium pickguard
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag
- Available whilst stocks last!
Top Notch Construction
In true Fender style, this Jazzmaster features a solid Alder body, crafted in the traditional offset body shape, with a bolt-on Maple neck.
On top of the neck there's a Rosewood fingerboard, crafted with the vintage-style 7.25" radius for ultra-comfortable chordwork, and sporting Vintage sized frets.
In addition to this, the neck has been given an Inoran-specificied '59 "C"-shaped profile, and a traditional Jazzmaster floating tremolo system.
Vintage Jazzmaster Sound
To deliver that classic, 1960s Jazzmaster sound, Inoran chose to have this guitar fitted with a pair of American Vintage '65 Single Coil Jazzmaster pickups, fully complimented by a traditional wiring and switching system.
This system allows you to switch from pristine cleans, to gritty overdrive sounds without any loss in audio quality, and is perfect for a wide range of musical genres.
As stated above, this excellent guitar was originally meant for the Japanese market, but has been released for a limited time to European Fender dealers - and we're lucky enough to have got our hands on some.
If you'd like to order one though, we recommend you place your order sooner rather than later, as once they're gone they're gone!
Fender Made in Japan Inoran Signature Jazzmaster RW, Black Specs
- Model Name: INORAN Jazzmaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, Black
- Model #: 5652700306
- Series: Made in Japan Artist
- Country Of Origin: JP
- Color: Black
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: INORAN 59C
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece with Buzz stop
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic Skirted (Guitar)/Black Plastic (Amp)
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 3.50" x 16.00" x 45.00"
- Weight: 22.00 LB / 10 KG
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Series||Made in Japan|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazzmaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!