Fender Ltd Edition Player Mustang Bass Sherwood Green Metallic
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Be the driving force of any performance with this limited edition bass!
Stage Ready and Spectacular Performance
Ideal for the player looking for an extensive and versatile voice, get sublime tone and performance from the Fender Ltd Edition Player Mustang Bass in a gorgeous Sherwood Green Metallic finish. Built to run as efficiently as an engine, the Mustang guarantees superior dynamics and an enhanced clarity that suits the needs of the latter player looking to jump from style to style.
Coming in a stylish Sherwood Green Metallic finish, look and sound the part straight out of its case!
Fender Ltd Edition Player Mustang Bass Sherwood Green Metallic Features:
- Spectacular Tone That's Bound to Shine in any Mix
- Short Scale Provides an Easy and Slick Playability
- Dynamic Tonal Range Thanks to the P Bass and J Bass pickups
- Scaled Down Comfortable Body Shape and Pristine Finish
Everything on this Fender bass has been meticulously designed to provide out of this world performance, and with the supreme duo of pickups fitted you're certain to have a sonic voicing that'll shine with professional and refined clarity. The P Bass pickup in the bridge delivers a bright and jangly flavour that gives higher range notes that extra polish, whereas the J Bass pickup in the neck gives a full-bodied and rich warmth which capture every authentic nuance in your playing!
Slick Playing Feel
Gig-ready straight out of the box, the Player Mustang Bass comes with a stunning maple neck that's bound to offer silky-smooth performance from the first to the nineteenth fret. Crafted meticulously to a practical "C" shape that's ideal for the bassist that wants to go from pop to Jazz within the same show. Combine that with the accessible and unique design of the Alder body and the neck's satin urethane finish, you're ensured playability that will last a lifetime!
Fender Ltd Edition Player Mustang Bass Sherwood Green Metallic Specifications:
- Series: Player
- Colour: Sherwood Green Metallic
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Mustang Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 19
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware and Electronics
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: PJ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (Gauges .045 - .105)
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.10x47.30 IN
- Weight: 7.2 KG
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||mustang style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.