Fender LTD Edition American Pro Telecaster RW Antique Olive
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
The Fender Limited Edition American Professional Telecaster in Antique Olive features a Solid Rosewood Neck and Fingerboard for a high-end look and feel.
Designed for the Tele Player
This particular American Professional Tele stands out from the rest with its unusual solid Rosewood neck, offering the player something different and amazing.
Fender LTD Edition American Pro Telecaster RW Antique Olive Highlights:
- Limited run, American Professional series Telecaster Guitar
- All-solid Rosewood neck and fingerboard
- Classic Antique Olive Finish
- Three Pure Vintage '64 Single Coil Strat Pickups
- Elite molded hardshell case included
The Traditional Players Guitar
The Fender Telecaster is the traditional players guitar, featuring a comfortable tele body ideal for stage and studio work.
The guitar is balanced and direct, designed and crafted with the performer in mind with all the features refined.
This particular Fender American Telecaster features an all-solid Rosewood neck and fingerboard which has been carved into a modern Deep "C" profile for the ultimate comfortable and fast playing experience.
Pure Vintage '64 pickups
Installed in the bridge and neck, you'll find a set of Pure Vintage '64 pickups offering that classic Tele twang.
Specially designed to produce a vintage tele tone from the mid 60s, these pickups will articulate and sing pure accurate retro tones with that distinctive tele sound.
Full of character and clarity, these single-coils will cut through any mix whether it's in the studio or out on the stage.
Treble Bleed Circuit
Thanks to radical 'Treble-Bleed' circuity, these pickups can sing their finest song without even a shred of tone loss.
This circuitry makes use of the very best transistors and capacitors to ensure that when you turn your guitars volume down, no brightness or attack is lost within the circuit.
This is a huge innovation in its own right and will be instantly noticeable to players when they experience the versatility that comes from being able to clean up dirt tones and change the guitars entire dynamic just via subtle turns of a volume/tone control.
Fender LTD Edition American Pro Telecaster RW Antique Olive Specs:
- Model Name: Limited Edition American Professional Telecaster, Solid Rosewood Neck, Antique Olive
- Model #: 0171111776
- Series: American Professional
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Antique Olive
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '64 pickups
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '64 pickups
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles, 6 screw mounting with removable modern "Ashtray" Bridge Cover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Elite Molded Case
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 18.5" x 44.5"
- Weight: 22.65 lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!