The Fender LTD American Performer Stratocaster MN Olympic White sees an iconic electric guitar taken to the next level.
Made in California
Crafted at the Fender Corona factory in California (USA), the new American Performer Series brings you the kind of incredible tone and style that helped put Fender on the map.
Packed full of all-new enhancements - including pickups, electronics, and hardware - this is easily one of the most versatile Stratocasters the company has ever made.
Fender LTD American Performer Stratocaster MN Olympic White Highlights
- Limited Run, solid-bodied Strat, Made in Corona, California (USA)
- Lightweight Alder body, with an Olympic White finish
- Sleek Maple neck, with a Satin finish and Maple fingerboard
- ClassicGear tuning machines with 18:1 tuning ratio
- 6-Saddle vintage-style Synchronised Tremolo bridge
- Yosemite Single-Coil stratocaster pickups
- Push/Pull tone switch
- Greasebucket tone circuitry
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag
- FInance options available
High Quality Construction
In true Fender tradition, this American Performer Strat is crafted from a piece of lightweight Alder - a tonewood renowned for its resonant tone and excellent sustain.
With its distinctive dual cutaway shape, this guitar offers you a supremely comfortable playing experience, along with easy access to the guitar's upper frets.
Easy to Play Neck
Bolted onto the body is a sleek maple neck, with a comfortable Modern "C" profile shape, capped with a Maple fingerboard. Both the neck and fretboard sport a satin finish, resulting in a super-smooth playing feel
The fingerboard is also carved with a modern 9.5" radius, and features 22 jumbo frets, resulting in effortless playability and accurate string bends.
Newly Designed Pickups
For the pickups on the American Performer Series, Fender turned to their head pickup Guru Tim Shaw, who used his expertise to develop the incredible Yosemite pickups.
The trio of Yosemite single coil pickups on this guitar offer a rich and versatile array of expressive tones.
Thanks to their flat-staggered pole pieces, these pickups offer an increased output, and with the shellac coating the coils are allowed to breathe for a more natural tone.
For added versatility on this American Performer Strat, Fender have included some incredible wiringcapabilities.
For starters, the Greasebucket Tone Circuitry allows you to roll off the guitar's high-frequencies without muddying the tone with unwanted bass.
In addition to this, Tone 2 features a Push/Pull function that will activate the neck pickup in parallel with the pickup selector in positions 1 and 2.
Top Notch Hardware
To complete the package, Fender have fitted this guitar with a whole host of premium-grade hardware.
Amongst this hardware you'll find a 6-saddle vintage-style synchronised tremolo bridge and a synthetic bone nut, which work together to offer precise intonation for all strings across the entire neck and incredible string vibration transfer.
In addition to this, the headstock is fitted with six ClassicGear machine heads, with an 18:1 tuning ratio to provide secure and precise tuning.
As stated above, this gorgeous, vintage-style guitar is available in limited numbers only - once they've gone, they've gone!
In other words, we recommend that you place your order sooner rather than later should you want one, as you don't want to miss out.
If you'd like to query the availability of this guitar, be sure to contact our Online Sales Team directly. Don't forget, if you place your order Online you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Fender LTD American Performer Stratocaster MN Olympic White Specs
- Model Name: Fender FSR American Performer Stratocaster MN
- Series: American Performer
- Colour: Olympic White
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22 Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Pickups: YosemiteTM Single-Coil Stratocaster
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup (Push/Pull Switch up on Tone 2 adds Neck Pickup in Parallel), Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup (Push/Pull Switch up on Tone 2 adds Neck Pickup in Parallel), Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: ClassicGear
- Pickguard: White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.