Fender Limited Edition Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Blonde
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you looking for a brand new amplifier with vintage tone and aesthetics, but in a lightweight and versatile format? Then we may have just the thing for you!
Lightweight, With Classic Valve Amp Tone
With this Limited Edition, Blonde Tolex-coated Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb you get a premium-quality amplifier that faithfully recreats the behaviour and tonal properties of the classic Fender Deluxe tube amplifier.
Fender Limited Edition Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Blonde Highlights
- Special run, 100-watt digital amplifier which models the original 22-watt Deluxe valve amp
- Four inputs total - 2 for "Normal", and 2 for "Vibrato" channels
- Rear-panel output selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with IR cab simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illumates in different colours for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- 12" Celestion Neodymium Creamback speaker
- Includes 2-button footswitch
- Ideal for both live and studio work
High Performance Digital Amp
Thanks to the 100-watt power rating of the digital power amp, this Fender Limited Edition Tonemaster Deluxe is able to achieve the kind of headroom and dynamic range of a genuine Deluxe valve amp.
In addition to this, the single Celestion NEO Creamback speaker adds the kind of vintage-style tone that perfectly compliments the amp's resonant pine cabinet.
The end result is a valve-free Deluxe Reverb tone, with volume and dynamics that are virtually indistinguishable from the original model.
Thanks to the lack of valves, the lightweight neodymium speaker, and the pine cabinet construction, this awesome amplifier is as easy to transport as you could wish for.
In fact it weighs only about half the weight of the original Deluxe reverb!
Classic Control Set
To complete that genuine Deluxe Reverb experience, this amplifier comes complete with the same channels, inputs, and control panel as the original.
This panel comes equipped with 2 inputs for the Normal Channel, and 2 for the Vibrato Channel, along with accurate controls for each, and those world-standard reverb and tremolo effects.
On the rear-panel of this amplifier, you'll find a whole host of modern options for added convenience and flexibility.
These include an output power selector to take you from Full Power, to 5 attenuated settings; a balanced XLR line output with IR Cab simulation; mute switch; a USB port for firmware upgrades; and much more besides!
Fender Limited Edition Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Blonde Specs
- Model Name: Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Blonde, 230V EUR
- Model #: 2274106982
- Series: Tone Master
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Blonde
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: One - 12" Celestion NEO Creamback
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 13.30" x 22.60" x 27.30"
- Weight: 32.50 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.000000|
|Effects||Vibrato and Reverb|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!