The Fender Limited Edition Player Telecaster comes in a delicious Butterscotch Blonde finish and features Custom Shop '51 Nocaster Pickups.
Vintage Style, Limited Run Guitar, At A Great Price!
A number of great features come together in this fantastic Fender Telecaster.
The Fender Limited Edition Player Telecaster is made to a fantastic standard and boasts authentic old-school tone.
Fender Limited Edition Player Telecaster Key Features:
- Limited Edition Fender Telecaster
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck with Satin Finish
- 9.5" Radius Maple Fretboard
- Custom Shop '51 Nocaster Pickups
Classic Fender Tele Design
Made from alder, the Fender Limited Edition Player Telecaster has that classic Fender Tele design.
Not only does it look great but the single cutaway provides easy access to the upper frets.
Attached to the body is a maple "C"-shape neck which features a smooth satin finish for quick and comfortable playing.
Atop the neck is a gloss finished maple fretboard with a modern 9.5" radius further enhancing that great playability.
Custom Shop Pickups
Providing the vintage voice of the Fender Limited Edition Player Telecaster is a set of Fender Custom Shop '51 Nocaster pickups.
These pickups feature enamel-coated magnet wire for warm vintage tone and keep things period-correct with cloth output wire and fibre bobbins.
Alnico 3 magnets, flush mounted for even string response, deliver focused and enhanced dynamics.
These pickups have been painstakingly designed to give you an authentic recreation of the original Fender Nocaster's tone from way back in 1951.
Master Volume and Master Tone controls are on board for quick and easy shaping of your sound.
Strictly limited edition, buy the Fender Limited Edition Telecaster from PMT Online before it's gone.
Fender Limited Edition Player Telecaster Specs:
- Model Name: Limited Edition Player Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde
- Model #: 0140069550
- Series: Player
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Colour: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop '51 Nocaster
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop '51 Nocaster
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele with Block Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.20x42.20 IN
- Weight: 12.85 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.