This Fender Limited Edition American Professional Jazz Bass features an exclusive Shell Pink finish and solid Rosewood neck.
Play Professional with Exclusive Features
Made in the USA and featuring some of the best tone and playability ever seen in a bass guitar, this Fender American Professional Jazz Bass means serious business.
Available here in a limited edition Shell Pink and featuring a solid Rosewood neck, it’s an extremely unique model and a wonderful collector’s item for any Fender fan.
Fender Limited Edition American Professional Jazz Bass Shell Pink Key Features:
- Exclusive to the UK
- Limited Edition Fender Jazz Bass
- Two Michael Bump-Designed V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups
- Slim Modern “C”-Shaped Rosewood Neck
- 9.5” Radius Rosewood Fretboard with 20 Narrow-Tall Frets
- Posiflex Graphite Neck Reinforcement Rods
- Fender Pure Vintage Bass Tuning Machines
- Includes Elite Moulded Hardshell Case
As is tradition, the offset body of the Jazz Bass is made from Alder.
Its unique shape and double cutaway not only looks great but provides great playability with easy reach of the upper frets.
Attached to the body is an exclusive fully Rosewood neck with a slim, modern “C”-shaped profile so it’s incredibly comfortable to play.
Atop the neck is a Rosewood fretboard holding 20 narrow-tall frets. Both taller and narrower than the more common medium jumbo size, these frets are great for fast performance and string bends.
Embedded within the neck are Posiflex graphite rods for incredible neck reinforcement that protects it from warping that occurs with environmental changes.
Harkening back to original-era Fender design, the nut is made from genuine bone and provides fantastic, natural tone and performance.
Giving this Fender American Professional Jazz Bass its versatile voice is a set of two V-Mod Jazz Bass pickups designed by pickup expert Michael Bump.
Using Alnico 5 magnets on the treble side and Alnico 2 magnets over on the bass side, these single-coil Jazz Bass pickups give you crisp, classic tone with all the vintage warmth that has made the Jazz Bass so well loved.
Dedicated volume controls for each pickup allow you to mix and blend the levels to your preference while the Master Tone is present for overall sonic shaping.
High Quality Hardware
Fitted to the body is a 4-saddle HiMass Vintage bridge which allows for your choice of string-through-body or topload stringing.
This bridge offers great sustain, precise intonation and incredible tuning stability.
Up on theheadstock are a set of Fender Pure Vintage bass tuning machines offering old-school aesthetics with reliably secure and incredible precise tuning.
Born in the USA
Made in the USA, this Fender Jazz Bass reflects the highest commitment to quality bass building.
It also includes an Elite moulded hardshell case – the perfect place to store your new Fender American Professional Jazz bass whether at home or on the road.
Buy the Limited Edition Fender American Professional Jazz Bass in Shell Pink from Professional Music Technology now and enjoy the great performance of this incredible, UK exclusive bass guitar.
Fender Limited Edition American Professional Jazz Bass Shell Pink Specs:
- MODEL NAME: American Pro Jazz Bass, Rosewood Neck and Fretboard, Shell Pink
- MODEL #: 0170150756
- SERIES: American Professional
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: US
- COLOUR: Shell Pink
- BODY: Alder
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Polyurethane
- BODY SHAPE: Jazz Bass
- NECK MATERIAL: Rosewood
- NECK FINISH: Satin Urethane
- NECK SHAPE: "Slim C"
- SCALE LENGTH: 34" (864 mm)
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 9.5" (241 mm)
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 20
- FRETS SIZE: Narrow Tall
- STRING NUT: Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: White Dots
- TRUSS RODS: Standard
- TRUSS ROD WRENCH: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- BRIDGE PICKUP: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- MIDDLE PICKUP: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- CONTROLS: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- PICKUP SWITCHING: None
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: SS
- BRIDGE: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- HARDWARE FINISH: Nickel/Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES: Fender Pure Vintage Bass Tuning Machines
- PICKGUARD: 3-Ply Mint Green
- CONTROL KNOBS: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- STRINGS: Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- CASE/GIG BAG: Elite Moulded Case
|Case Included||hard case|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*