After that hard rock or metal tone in your band, but also the versatility to switch to s crisp clean sound? Then this Jim Root Jazzmaster could well be the guitar for you!
Unconventional Jazzmaster Style
Slipknot and Stone Sour guitarist Jim Root has stripped the Jazzmaster of all the typical traits we know and love right down to the raw basics.
Fender Jim Root Jazzmaster Electric Guitar Flat Black Highlights
- Signature Series Jazzmaster for Slipknot guitarist Jim Root
- Large '70s-style Headstock with Jim Root's Signature on the Back
- Active EMG Pickups
- Black Bezels
- Contoured Neck Heel
- No Position Inlays on Fingerboard Face, Side Dots Only
- No Pickguard
- Straplock Ready Strap Buttons
- Single "T" Roller String Tree
- Side Mounted Output Jack
- Rear Routed Control Cavity
- Includes deluxe Black Tweed hardshell case, Strap, Polishing Cloth, Cable, Straplocks, and Owner's Manual
Like a Jazzmaster... But Not Quite
The Jim Root Jazzmaster is, without a doubt, the most distinctively minimalist version of this model's entire history.
Gone are the familiar tone circuits and excessive controls, the fret inlays, the huge chrome bridge, the pickguard, and even the pickups have been replaced, to deliver an altogether unique take on this legendary guitar.
Top Notch Construction
In place of the more-traditional Alder, the body on this guitar has been crafted from a piece of solid Mahogany.
This wood is renowned for it's naturally warm and resonant voice, offering plenty of sustain that's perfect for hard rock and metal music.
In addition to this, the bolt-on Maple neck sports a "C"-shaped profile, and is capped with a compound-radius Ebony fingerboard, allowing you to rip out some heavy riffs and sleek lead lines with ease.
Two Roaring Humbuckers
With its fearsome EMG 60 (neck) and 81 (bridge) humbucking pickups with brushed nickel covers, a single three-way switch, and a single volume knob, this no-nonsense axe delivers awesome tone and looks great whilst doing it.
Fender Jim Root Jazzmaster Electric Guitar Flat Black Specs
- Model Name: Jim Root Jazzmaster, Ebony Fingerboard, Flat Black
- Model #: 0115300706
- Series: Artist
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Flat Black
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Neck Pickup: EMG 60
- Controls: Master Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Strap, Polishing Cloth, Cable, Straplocks, Owner's Manual
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12.160000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazzmaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.