This lovely Surf Green Made in Japan Fender Traditional '60s Jazzmaster Left Handed instrument is made by Fender Japan. Finished in classic Surf Green, it features a matching Surf Green headstock and vintage '60s styling. The Fender Made in Japan (MIJ) guitars offer the Fender disciple a guitar that comes with something alternative to the regular Fender series of guitars.
These are a high-quality Japanese built instrument which features different specs such as custom colours or alternative pickups.
Fender Made In Japan Traditional 60s Jazzmaster Left Hand in Surf Green key Features:
- Matching Surf Green Headstock
- Alder Body
- Vintage Style Jazzmaster Pickups
- Maple "U" Shaped neck with 7.25" Radius Rosewood Fingerboard
- 6-Saddle Vintage Style Bridge with Floating Trem
- Made in Japan
- Limited Edition
- Left Handed
1960's style, Made in Japan
This Made In Japan Fender Jazzmaster, is made out of alder, that resonates a warm tone and vintage character. Featuring a "U" shaped maple neck and a 7.25" radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 Vintage frets, this neck plays with comfort and ease when fretting the instrument, delivering a vintage experience when guitar when performing with the instrument.
Having a 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece gives a traditional Jazzmaster playing experience. A matching Surf Green headstock finishes the vintage style of this guitar, making it a definite for your collection.
Vintage Style Single-Coils and Controls
The Fender designed Single-Coil Jazzmaster pickups, that feature on this guitar, are full of warm lows, producing an even vintage tone. The guitar features quite a few controls, that introduces the guitarist a huge amount of 60s inspired tones.
Fender MIJ Limited Edition Traditional '60s Jazzmaster Left Hand Specs:
- Model Name: Fender Made In Japan Traditional '60s Jazzmaster, Left-Hand
- Model #: 5250020357
- Series: Made in Japan Traditional
- Colour: Surf Green with Matching Surf Green Headstock
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Slide: Up: Rhythm Tone Circuit, Down: Lead Tone Circuit
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: White
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Dimensions: 4.4" x 17.6" x 43" (111.76mm x 447.04mm x 1092.2mm)
- Weight: 13 lbs (5.9 kgs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||9.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.