Are you on the hunt for a great new guitar, with vintage tone, modern playability, and a truly unique look? Then we have just the thing for you!
Effortless Playability And Extraordinary Good Looks
With this Fender H.E.R. Stratocaster, you get an electric guitar with the kind of bold personality that's become synonymous with the dynamic R&B singer.
Featuring a highly-playable neck, vintage noiseless pickups, and a stunning Chrome Glow finish to the body and headstock, this guitar oozes class and will truly help you to stand out on stage.
Fender H.E.R. Stratocaster Guitar, Chrome Glow Highlights
- Signature guitar for Grammy award winning R&B performer H.E.R.
- Familiar dual-cutaway Stratocaster body, featuring a stunning Chrome Glow finish
- Smooth, mid-60s "C" shaped Maple neck capped with a Maple fingerboard
- Three Vintage Noiseless single coil pickups deliver that classic Strat tone, without any unwanted hum
- Stylish anodized aluminium pickguard perfectly compliments the Chrome Glow body and headstock finish
- Includes padded gig bag for safekeeping when not in use
Vintage Noiseless Pickups
There is no tone quite like the one you get from a vintage Fender Stratocaster, and that's exactly what these pickups help to recreate - only, without any unwanted 60 cycle hum.
Whether you want to play sparkling-clean chords, dig in for some dirty rhythm tones, or even blast out some slow-burning solos, these pickups will deliver the goods each and every time.
With the release of her debut EP H.E.R. Volume 1 in 2016, it was obvious that huge things were to come from American R&B singer/songwriter Gabriella Wilson (better known by the stage name H.E.R.).
The multi award winner is currently one of the most-promising young performers in the music industry, and this signature Stratocaster makes a statement as bold as Gabriella herself.
Fender H.E.R. Stratocaster Guitar, Chrome Glow Specs
- Model Name: H.E.R. Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Chrome Glow
- Model #: 0140242343
- Series: Artist
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Chrome Glow
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Dimensions: 4.60" x 15.20" x 42.10"
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.