Looking for a gorgeous guitar that combines incredible looks, and a vintage playing feel, with classic "Toaster-Top" tones? Then we may have just what you need.
A Stylish Take On A Classic Design
With the Fender FSR MIJ Super Deluxe Thinline Telecaster, seen here with a gorgeous Sherwood Green Metallic finish, you get a stylish and toneful take on the classic Telecaster design.
Featuring a semi-hollow thinline body, vintage-style "U"-shaped neck, gold hardware, and awesome pickups, this guitar would make a superb centrepiece to any players collection.
Fender FSR MIJ Super Deluxe Thinline Telecaster Highlights
- Stylish, Semi-hollow Telecaster design from the FSR lineup
- Made in Japan
- Thinline Alder body, with a Sherwood Green Metallic finish and white body binding
- "U" shaped Maple neck, capped with a 21-fret Rosewood fingerboard, with pearloid block inlays
- Two TV Jones "Toaster Top" pickups offer an array of throaty humbucker tones reminiscent of the original late 1950s Filter'Tron
- Gold hardware, pickguard, and pickup covers
- Painted headstock matches the body in true Fender MIJ style
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag
- Limited Availability
Top Notch Construction
The body on this guitar has been crafted from Alder, with white binding to the top and bottom, and chambered with an F-hole for increased natural resonance.
In addition to this, the neck has been bolted in place with an F-stamped gold neck plate, and delivers a rock solid playing feel which matches the guitar's killer looks.
TV Jones Pickups
For the pickups on this guitar, Fender Japan have opted to fit a pair of TV Classic humbuckers from TV Jones.
These pickups offer the vintage-style twang and growl characteristics of those late 1950s Filter'Tron humbuckers.
Tonally, these pickups sit somewhere between a typical Strat single coil, and a PAF-like humbucker, and they truly come to life when you really dig in with a little bit of overdrive.
Vintage Playing Feel
Inspired by the original early 1950s Fenders, this guitar is fitted with a solid "U"-shaped maple neck, and has been topped with a bound Rosewood fingerboard.
The end result is a guitar that offers not only vintage-style humbucker tone, but the kind of rock-solid, reliable playing feel that won the hearts of the guitar-playing world during the early 1950s.
This guitar also comes with its own deluxe padded gig bag, allowing you to keep it safe when not in use.
Fender FSR MIJ Super Deluxe Thinline Telecaster Specs
- Model Name: LTD SUPER DLX THNLN TEL RW SHM
- Model #: 5250041346
- Series: Made in Japan Limited Edition
- Country Of Origin: JP
- Color: Sherwood Green Metallic
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: TV Jones TV Classic
- Neck Pickup: TV Jones TV Classic
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Pickup Configuration: TV Jones / TV Jones
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top Gold
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 5.00" x 15.00" x 42.00"
- Weight: 13.00 LB / 5.9 KG
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Series||Made in Japan|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.