Fender FSR Made in Japan Jazz Bass, Black Paisley
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Looking to get your hands on a stylish new bass, with a vintage playing feel, incredible tone, and gorgeous finish? Then we may have just the thing for you!
High Quality, Limited Edition Jazz Bass
The Fender FSR Made in Japan Jazz Bass, seen here with a gorgeous Black Paisley finish, takes the classic high-performance 4-string design and gives it a vintage-style overhaul.
Featuring a basswood body, solid maple neck, and a set of vintage-style single coil pickups, this stylish bass would make the perfect centrepiece to any players collection.
Fender FSR Made in Japan Jazz Bass, Black Paisley Highlights
- Limited run Jazz Bass, made exclusively for the Japan market - until now!
- Baswood body, with a stunning Black Paisley finish
- 20-fret, "U"-Shaped Maple neck, sporting a Maple fingerboard with black block inlays
- Two vintage-style Single Coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Genuine bone nut
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag
- Available whilst stocks last
Rock Solid Construction
The body on this awesome bass has been crafted from Basswood - a relatively lightweight tonewood that's both resonant and resilient, making it perfect for touring musicians.
Bolted-on to the body is a rock-solid Maple neck, capped with a bound Maple fingerboard that sports black block fret markers, for a vintage Jazz Bass look.
That Classic Jazz Bass Sound
For the pickups on this guitar, Fender have opted to fit a pair of Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazz Bass pickups, sitting in the Bridge and Middle positions respectively.
These pickups are specially designed and developed to offer the kind of punch and midrange growl that made the original Jazz Bass instantly popular with players the world over.
Authentic Playing Feel
To impart a genuine, vintage-style Fender playing experience, this bass has been equipped with a classic "U"-shaped neck - a profile more commonly seen on vintage P-basses, but a welcome addition nonetheless.
This neck - combined with Vintage-sized frets and a bound fingerboard - delivers a truly vintage-style playing feel for your fretting hand.
In addition to this, the bass comes complete with a padded gig bag, allowing you to keep it safe when not in use.
What's not to love?
Fender FSR Made in Japan Jazz Bass, Black Paisley Specs
- Model Name: LTD JAZZ BASS MN BLK PAISLEY
- Model #: 5250043337
- Series: Made in Japan Limited Edition
- Country Of Origin: JP
- Color: Black Paisley
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Block
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 5.00" x 15.00" x 48.00"
- Weight: 13.00 LB / 5.9 KG
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Series||Made in Japan|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||basswood body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!