This FSR Limited Edition Jazzmaster is 'Born In The USA' - in every sense of the word! This northern-grown Hardwood features expertly matched veneers, courtesy of the exert lumberjacks at Buckstaff Furniture Company, MI USA. The result is a truly unique and gorgeous Pine body Jazzmaster, kitted out with a pair of V-Mod single-coil Jazzmaster pickups and USA Pro specs.
December 2017 FSR Limited Run
For your chance at a one-off collector's item, these 2017 FSR runs are a spectacular addition to the Fender Custom Shop lineup. The grain, knotholes and man-made imperfections make each one unique.
We anticipate high interest and very limited stock - so Pre-Order at your local PMT Store or call us on 0151 448 2089 today.
The 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Pine Jazzmaster is loaded with a pair of V-Mod single-coil Jazzmaster pickups, kicking out vintage-inspired tone while the new treble-bleed tone circuit retains high end clarity, no matter where the volume control is set. Topped by 22 narrow-tall frets for easy bending, the 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard is ideal for most playing styles, offering enough arc for comfortable chording while remaining flat enough for wide bends. The improved tremolo and bridge incorporate a screw-in arm and brass Mustang saddles that stabilize the strings while enhancing your tone.
With its original-era sound and style, the 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Pine Jazzmaster is an inspiring tribute to Fender's beginnings.
- SKU Number: 0175102721
- Full Product Name: 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Pine Jazzmaster
- Buy Code USA: 10
- Brand: Fender
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Body Material: Cooked Reclaimed Pine
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Bridge: "Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Nickel-Plated Brass Mustang® Saddles set to 9.5 inch Radius and Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-In Tremolo Arm"
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- Colour: Natural
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Aged White "Witch Hat"
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Neck Material: Figured Maple
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black Anodized Aluminum
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tremolo Arm: Screw-In Style Jaguar/Jazzmaster Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||figured maple|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazzmaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||pine body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*