Fender Flea Jazz Bass Active MN Satin Shell Pink
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
High-Powered Flea Bass
Flea, aka Michael Peter Balzary, is one of the best known bassists in the history of modern music.
This funky monk has been tearing up the music scene for the best part of four decades, and is best known for his time with the Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
Flea's hyperkinetic playstyle is matched only by his thunderous bass tones, both of which this new Flea Bass has been created to handle.
Fender Flea Jazz Bass Active MN Satin Shell Pink Highlights
- Premium-quality, high-powered signature Jazz Bass for RHCP bassist Flea
- Alder Body with a Satin Shell Pink finish
- Quartersawn Maple neck with a "C" profile shape, capped with a Combound Radius Maple fingerboard
- Powerful Fender Custom Humbucker pickup
- Aguilar active preamp, with controls for Volume, Treble, and Bass
- Includes G&G Hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity
Brand New Signature Guitar
With the Fender Flea Jazz Bass Active you get an instrument that pretty much does exactly what it says on the box.
Featuring a custom-shaped Jazz Bass body, hot Custom humbucking pickup, an 18-volt active preamp, a sleek and comfortable neck profile, and even a Hardshell Case to keep it safe, this bass is ready to rock and, every minute you play its.
High Grade Electronics
Whether you want to play funk, soul, disco, rock, metal, punk, or even country, the tonal capabilities of the Fender Flea Jazz Bass Active have got you covered and then some.
With its powerful Fender Custom Humbucker mated perfectly to the Aguilar OBP-1 18-volt preamp, this bass can be as punchy or subtle as you like, and is suitable to any playstyle you can throw at it.
Rock Solid Construction
The custom-shaped Jazz Bass body is more streamlined than a traditional model, offering an even more comfortable playing experience than usual.
In addition to this the "C"-shaped neck offers a comfortable fit for any playstyle, and is topped with a fast-playing 12-16" compound-radius Maple fingerboard.
Packed full of excellent hardware, including a 4-saddle HiMass bridge, vintage-style disc string tree, and lightweight vintage-style tuning machines with tapered shafts, every bit of this bass is designed to offer optimum performance levels.
Order Your Flea Bass Today
Want to try this awesome Flea Bass out before you decide to buy it? Simply check to see if it's in stock at a PMT Store near you, and call in to talk to one of our resident product experts - they're always more than happy to help!
Fender Flea Jazz Bass Active MN Satin Shell Pink Specs
- Series: Artist Series
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Colour: Shell Pink
- Neck: Quartersawn Maple, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12” - 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.620”
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Scale Length: 34” (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass
- Pickups: Fender Custom Humbucking (Bridge)
- Special Electronics: Aguilar OBP-1 Preamp
- Controls: Master Volume, Treble, Bass
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7350MS, NPS, (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!