Fender Flea Jazz Bass Active MN Satin Inca Silver
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Looking for a powerful, funk-filled new bass, with killer tone, and understated aesthetics? Then this Fender Flea Jazz Bass Active, seen here with a Satin Inca Silver finish, could well be for you.
Perfect for Pounding a Stadium with the Power of Funk
Flea, energetic bassplayer for the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, is one of the best known bassists in the history of modern music.
Despite being best known for his time with RHCP, Flea has also worked on songs/albums with a plethora of music legends, including Alanis Morisette and Johnny Cash.
Fender Flea Jazz Bass Active MN Satin Inca Silver Highlights
- Premium-quality, high-powered signature Jazz Bass for RHCP bassist Flea
- Alder Body with a Satin Inca Silver finish
- Quartersawn Maple neck with a "C" profile shape, capped with a Combound Radius Maple fingerboard
- Powerful Fender Custom Humbucker pickup
- Aguilar active preamp, with controls for Volume, Treble, and Bass
- Includes G&G Hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity
Awesome New Flea Bass
With the Fender Flea Jazz Bass Active you get an instrument that pretty much does exactly what it says on the box.
Featuring a custom-shaped Alder body, hot humbucking pickup, an 18-volt active preamp, a sleek and comfortable neck profile, and even a Hardshell Case to keep it safe, this Flea Bass would make a great addition to any collection.
High Grade Electronics
Whether you want to play funk, soul, disco, rock, metal, punk, or even country, the tonal capabilities of the Fender Flea Jazz Bass Active have got you covered and then some.
With its powerful Fender Custom Humbucker mated perfectly to the Aguilar OBP-1 18-volt preamp, this bass can be as punchy or subtle as you like, and is suitable to any playstyle you can throw at it.
Rock Solid Construction
The custom-shaped Jazz Bass body has been crafted from Alder and is more streamlined than a traditional model, offering an even more comfortable playing experience than usual.
In addition to this the "C"-shaped, Quartersawn Maple neck on this Flea Bass offers a comfortable fit for any playstyle, and is topped with a fast-playing 12-16" compound-radius fingerboard.
Packed full of excellent hardware, including a 4-saddle HiMass bridge, vintage-style disc string tree, and lightweight vintage-style tuning machines with tapered shafts.
Every bit of this bass, from the screws to the bridge and tuners, is designed to offer optimum performance levels, with incredible levels of stability.
Order Yours Today
Visit your local PMT Store or Contact our Online Sales Team today if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome Flea Bass.
Don't forget: if you place your order Online, you can choose from our awesome range of Home Delivery options.
Fender Flea Jazz Bass Active MN Satin Inca Silver Specs
- Series: Artist Series
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Finish: Inca Silver
- Neck: Quartersawn Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12" - 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.620"
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass
- Pickups: Fender Custom Humbucking (Bridge)
- Special Electronics: Aguilar OBP-1 Preamp
- Controls: Master Volume, Treble, Bass
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7350MS, NPS, (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.