Looking for a high-quality, reliable way of powering your pedalboard with a new, low-profile power supply? Then we have just the thing for you!
Built To Power Your Performance
With the Fender Engine Room LVL12 you get a 12-output power supply that's been specially designed to accommodate all your pedalboard needs.
Out of the 12 ground isolated outlets, 10 are set up to deliver 9v DC at 500mA, whilst the other two are switchable between 9v, 12v, and even 18v, ensuring all of your pedal power requirements are met.
Fender Engine Room LVL12 Power Supply 230V Highlights
- 12 ground isolated outputs – 10 outlets fixed 9Vdc at 500mA and 2 outlets with switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v)
- Global mains input voltage (100-240Vac) 50/60Hz for use anywhere in the world
- Standard IEC mains voltage connector
- Dimensions: Length 282 mm (11.102 in); Width 90 mm (3.543 in); Height 42 mm (1.654 in)
- 5V USB-A and USBC output for charging smart devices
Built To Last
Specially-designed by Fender's team of in-house experts, the Engine Room LVL12 is crafted from lightweight and durable anodized aluminium, with a sleek, low-profile appearance that's ideal for most pedalboards.
This power supply has been road-tested for live and studio use, ensuring that it never lets you down, wherever you use it.
Fender Engine Room LVL12 Power Supply 230V Specs
- Model Name: Engine Room LVL12 Power Supply, 230V UK
- Model #: 0230104012
- Series: Engine Room
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions: 1.85" x 8.58" x 14.37"
- Weight: 3.95 LB
Cable kit included
- 6 x 2.1mm barrel connector 24” (60cm) length
- 4 x 2.1mm barrel connector 18” (45cm) length
- 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 12” (30cm) length
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel reverse polarity
- 1 x 3.5mm TS to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 9V Battery clip to 2.1mm barrel
- 1x IEC daisy-chain cable (male to female)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Series||Engine Room Series|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.