Fender Custom Shop Postmodern Telecaster NOS RW Black
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
Packed full of Fender Custom Shop style, quality, and tone, the Fender Custom Shop Postmodern Telecaster NOS RW Black is here.
This stunning guitar is a prime example of Fender crafstmanship, and despite extras such as body binding and a Bigsby vibrato, is still recognisably a premium-grade Telecaster.
Fender Custom Shop Postmodern Telecaster NOS RW Black Highlights
- Post Modern "New Old Stock" Telecaster guitar from the prestigious Fender Custom Shop
- Lightweight Ash body with a Black finish
- Quartersawn Maple neck with a Rosewood fingerboard
- "Parchment" binding on the body and neck
- Two high-output Twisted Tele single coil pickups
- Greasebucket Tone control pot - lets you roll off the highs without increasing the lows
- Bigsby B-5 Vibrato bridge and tailpiece
- Compound fretboard radius
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Home Delivery options available
With it's premium-grade appointments, high-output Twisted Tele pickups, and deluxe hardshell case, this guitar would make an ideal centrepiece for any guitarist's collection.
New Old Stock
As part of the Postmodern lineup, this Telecaster has been specially designed to impart the kind of comfortable, vintage feel of an old guitar, but one that's been kept under lock and key for decades.
In other words it looks and plays like a "brand new" instrument, despite the vintage design.
Twisted Tele Pickups
Specially designed to provide a higher output than traditional Telecaster pickups, these Twisted Tele's are specially wound to give you that "telecaster" sound, but with a hint of "Strat" thrown in for good measure.
Thanks to the Alnico V magnets in these pickups, you get a much more focused sound with enhanced dynamics, whilst never losing that familiar Tele twang.
Available to Order Now
Due to the rare nature of these guitars, we highly recommend that you check to see which stores have them in stock, and arrange to visit that store prior to purchasing.
Alternatively, simply order yours online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Fender Custom Shop Postmodern Telecaster NOS RW Black Specs
- Material: Ash
- Colour: Black
- Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Binding Colour: Parchment
- Details: Rear Body Contour
- Pickguard: 52 Tele-style, Parchment Finish
- Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Finish: Medium Tint, Nitro Lacquer, Painted Headstock
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21, Tall Narrow
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Profile: 60s Style Oval "C"
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" - 12" Compound
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Binding Colour: Parchment
- Bridge Type: Bigsby B-5 bridge and tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Twisted Tele Neck
- Bridge Pickup: Twisted Tele Bridge
- Controls: Modern Tele, 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, with Greasebucket Circuit on Tone pot
- Other Hardware: Includes Strap locks
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Case: Fender Custom Shop Strat/Tele Hardshell Case, Tweed
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Mapler Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ash body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!