Fender Custom Shop Post Modern Telecaster NOS Red Sparkle
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
If you're looking to purchase a high-end Telecaster that's a little different to the "norm", then check out this Fender Custom Shop Post Modern Telecaster NOS Red Sparkle.
With its gorgeous Red Sparkle finish, Bigsby B-5 vibrato system, Twisted Tele pickups, and binding to the body and neck, this stunning, premium-grade guitar will turn heads wherever you play it.
Fender Custom Shop Post Modern Telecaster NOS Red Sparkle Highlights
- Post Modern "New Old Stock" Telecaster guitar from the prestigious Fender Custom Shop
- Lightweight Ash body with a Red Sparkle finish
- Quartersawn Maple neck with a Rosewood fingerboard
- "Parchment" binding on the body and neck
- Two high-output Twisted Tele single coil pickups
- Greasebucket Tone control pot - lets you roll off the highs without increasing the lows
- Bigsby B-5 Vibrato bridge and tailpiece
- Compound fretboard radius
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Home Delivery options available
Premium-Grade Tele With a Bigsby Bridge
With this particular Postmodern Telecaster you get a stunning, premium-grade guitar, with that familiar single-cutaway body shape, and a whole host of Custom Shop appointments.
These appointments include parchment binding to the body and neck, a Bigsby B-5 vibrato brige and tailpiece, a set of Custom Shop Twisted Tele pickups, and a gorgeous Red Sparkle finish to the body and headstock.
New Old Stock
As part of the Postmodern lineup, this Telecaster has been specially designed to impart the kind of comfortable, vintage feel of an old guitar, but one that's been kept under lock and key for decades.
In other words it looks and plays like a "brand new" instrument, despite the vintage design.
Twisted Tele Pickups
Specially designed to provide a higher output than traditional Telecaster pickups, these Twisted Tele's are specially wound to give you that "telecaster" sound, but with a hint of "Strat" thrown in for good measure.
Thanks to the Alnico V magnets in these pickups, you get a much more focused sound with enhanced dynamics, whilst never losing that familiar Tele twang.
Available to Order Now
Due to the rare nature of these guitars, we highly recommend that you check to see which stores have them in stock, and arrange to visit that store prior to purchasing.
Alternatively, simply order yours online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Fender Custom Shop Post Modern Telecaster NOS Red Sparkle Specs
- Material: Ash
- Colour: Red Sparkle
- Finish: Nitro Lacquer, Sparkle
- Details: Rear Body Contour
- Binding Colour: Parchment
- Pickguard: 52 Telecaster-style, Parchment
- Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Finish: Medium tint, nitro lacquer, painted headstock
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Frets: 21, Narrow Tall
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Micarta, White
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" - 12" Compound
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Neck Profile: 60s Style Oval "C"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Binding Colour: Parchment
- Bridge: Bigsby B-5 Vibrato bridge and tailpiece
- Controls: Modern Telecaster 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, with Greasebucket circuit in Tone control; Knurled Aluminium caps
- Tuning Machines: Vintage with Fender Logo
- Neck Pickup: Twisted Tele Neck
- Bridge Pickup: Twisted Tele Bridge
- Other Hardware: Strap Locks
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Case: Fender Custom Shop hardshell case, Tweed finish
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ash body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.