If you're looking for a new bass that visually, audibly, and playably resembles a vintage instrument, then you need to check out the Fender Custom Shop 64 Jazz Bass Journeyman Relic Surf Green!
Packed full of Fender Custom Shop goodies, this relic-aged instrument is a fine example of exquisite craftsmanship, and would make a great centre-piece to any players collection.
Fender Custom Shop 64 Jazz Bass Journeyman Relic Surf Green Highlights
- Mind-60's style Jazz bass from the prestigious Fender Custom Shop
- Surf Green body finish, with a Journeyman Relic ageing to the body, neck, and hardware
- Quartersawn Maple neck capped with a Rosewood fingerboard
- Includes deluxe Fender Custom Shop hardshell case
- Finance options available
Looks, Sounds, and Feels like an Heirloom
Fender's prestigious Custom Shop have been producing top-grade instruments since the 1980s, providing players with specifications based on their specific needs.
In the case of their Time Machine models, the clever design and development team at the Cusom Shop meticulously research every element of the model they're reproducing before putting it into action.
In this case we have a Jazz Bass that looks, feels, and sounds like it was made in 1964, and - thanks to the Journeyman Relic ageing process - although it looks as though it's been gigged with, has been kept in relatively good condition over the ensuing decades.
Available to Order Now
Due to the rare nature of this stunning instrument, we may not have stock situated in every store, so if you'd like to see it first-hand prior to purchase - something we'd highly recommend - then check to see which store it's at, and head on down to chat with our resident bass experts.
Alternatively, order yours Online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Fender Custom Shop 64 Jazz Bass Journeyman Relic Surf Green Specs
- Material: Alder
- Body Type: Jazz Bass
- Colour: Surf Green
- Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Ageing: Journeyman Relic
- Neck Type: 1964 Jazz Bass neck, Relic ageing
- Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Headstock Type: Large
- Fret Markers: Special Block Inlays, Pearloid
- Frets: 20, Vintage style
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25"
- Neck Profile: 60's Jazz Bass "U" Shape
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Bridge Type: Standard Jazz Bass bridge, relic-aged
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Jazz Bass Neck
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Jazz Bass Bridge
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone
- Tuners: Vintage Fender bass tuning machines, Nickel-coated, relic aged
- Hardware Finish: Chrome/Nickel
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoiseshell
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Case Included: Fender Custom Shop J-Bass, Black
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
September 18, 2019Read Article
September 4, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*