The 1950s saw the meteoric rise of Rock and Roll, Cadillacs, fast food diners, and what was to be the most popular guitar on the planet for decades to come: the Fender Stratocaster!
An Affordable Vintage 1950's Style Stratocaster
This versatile, comfortable to play, and aesthetically pleasing instrument won the hearts of guitar players around the world in the hands of such innovators as Buddy Holly, Hank Marvin, and (later on) Jimi Hendrix, and pretty soon everybody wanted one.
Now, thanks to Fender, you can own this wonderful Fender Classic Series '50s Stratocaster, a vintage-style instrument that perfect captures the appeal, tone and personality of those original Stratocasters.
Soft "V" Neck Profile
This distinctly comfortable neck profile is a softened rendition of the more pronounced, sharp 50's "V" profile, which is an ideal shape for players with larger hands, who favour playing with their thumb extended over the edge of the fingerboard.
PMT Finance and Free Delivery
Whilst this might be one of the more affordable Fender Stratocaster guitars that we sell, it still qualifies for our wonderful range of finance options (including 0% interest) so be sure to check these options out when you decide to buy it!
Also, if you order this guitar online, you will be eligible for our fast and efficient free delivery service, so what are you waiting for? You know you want it!
- Maple neck with soft "V" profile and "small" headstock
- 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style single-coil Stratocaster pickups with staggered pole pieces
- Modern five-way pickup switch
- Aged control knobs and switch tip
- Vintage-style synchronised tremolo bridge
- Includes Fender Deluxe Gig Bag
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Soft V
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25"
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Pickups: 3 x Vintage-Style Strat Single Coils
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle Pickup), 5-Way Pickup Selector Blade
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronised Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-ply White
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Includes: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*