Fender Brad Paisley Esquire Signature Guitar
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Fender Brad Paisley Esquire signature guitar fuses early '50s Fender tradition with Brad Paisley's distinctive style for a fantastic electric guitar in looks, tone and playability.
Brad Paisley Road Worn Esquire
Striking looks with tone to match, the Fender Brand Paisley Road Worn Esquire makes a statement.
Fender Brad Paisley Esquire Signature Guitar Key Features:
- Paulownia and Spruce Body
- Black Sparkle Road Worn Lacquer Finish
- Custom Enhanced V-Shaped Neck
- 9.5" Radius Maple Fretboard
- Hidden Brad Paisley Signature Seymour Duncan Secret Agent Pickup
- Custom Brad Paisley Spec Vintage-Style Telecaster
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
A combination of spruce and paulownia wood has been used for the body of the Fender Brad Paisley Esquire Signature Guitar.
Not only can you see the black sparkle finish but the wood underneath too with its Road Worn ageing giving the guitar authentic worn-in-looking character.
Attached to the body is a maple neck with a custom Enhanced "V"-shaped profile giving you comfortable playability with an old school feel.
The maple fretboard has a modern 9.5" radius to give you the precision performance you need to play at your best.
The bridge pickup in the Fender Brad Paisley Esquire is a custom Brad Paisley spec vintage-style Telecaster pickup. Made to Paisley's own specification, this pickup gives you authentic Brad Paisley tone.
Unlike the original Fender Esquire, the Fender Brad Paisley Esquire actually features a second pickup. However, it is hidden beneath the stylish black and silver pickguard so no one would ever know!
This secret weapon comes in the form of a Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Brad Paisley Secret Agent single-coil pickup.
Again, made to Brad Paisley's custom specs, this pickup sounds great and adds another layer of tone and texture to this amazing Fender Esquire.
A three-position blade allows you to use both of these pickups at once or either one individually.
You also have Master Volume and Master Tone knobs to adjust your overall output.
Vintage Style Hardware
On the body of the Fender Brad Paisley Esquire you'll find a vintage-style Tele bridge with its strings-through-body design increasing sustain.
Just like the old school guitars, it features just three brass barrel saddles which increase that signature twang and hey're compensated for improved intonation.
Up on the headstock, the Fender Brad Paisley Esquire holds six vintage-style tuning machines for precise tuning and classic aesthetics.
Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
The perfect companion for the working guitarist, the Fender Brad Paisley Esquire comes with a deluxe gig bag so it's ready to hit the road when you are. The gig bag also features different compartments for storing your essential accessories too.
A fantastic guitar made to Brad Paisley's own specifications and packing a few secrets, buy the Fender Brad Paisley Esquire Signature Guitar from PMT Online now to get this secret weapon with authentic Brad Paisley sound and style.
Fender Brad Paisley Esquire Signature Guitar Specs:
- Model Name: Brad Paisley Esquire, Maple, Black Sparkle
- Model #: 0140322398
- Series: Artist
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Colour: Black Sparkle
- Body: Spruce/Paulownia/Spruce
- Body Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Enhanced "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Brad Paisley Spec Vintage-Style Telecaster
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Brad Paisley Secret Agent
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings Through Body Tele with Compensated Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: Clear with Black and Silver Paisleys
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.20x41.70 IN
- Weight: 11.65 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.500000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||Spruce and Paulownia Body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!