The Fender Bassbreaker 15 Combo is the perfect amp for stage or studio. Loaded with 3 12AX7 preamp tubes and 2 EL84 power tubes this 15W amp packs tonnes of tight, modern tone. The 3 position gain structure switch gives you three boutique voices ranging from mild to wild.
Sonically Flexible “Box Of Tones”
An XLR line output with switchable speaker emulation and power amp mute make this amp studio friendly allowing you to dial in a great tone without being bogged down by the details. Hall reverb allows you to add the right amount of space to your tone.
With great looks, tone, and features, the Fender Bassbreaker 15 combo is destined to become a go-to amp for rehearsals, gigging and recording.
Fender Bassbreaker 15 Key Features:
- 15 watts from two EL84 tubes for aggressive midrange character
- Gain Structure switch for three distinct tonal flavors and overdrive levels
- Recording-friendly Power Amp Mute, switchable speaker-emulated XLR line output and ground lift
- Single 12” 8-ohm Celestion V-Type speaker
There’s nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. The tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps an unmistakable voice for more than 60 years—defining the sound of musical recordings and performances you’ve heard your whole life.
The Fender Bassbreaker 15 amp is equipped with a "Structure" switch that offers three distinct settings for tight, "boutique"-like clean and overdriven tones.
Use the effects loop to place outboard effects precisely in the signal chain via 1/4" preamp output and power amp input jacks.
- Voltage 230V EUR
- Wattage 15 Watts
- Controls Bright, Gain, Structure, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Reverb
- Channels One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- Inputs One - 1/4"
- Speaker Jack Main speaker jack disconnects internal speaker to allow the amp’s 1/4” output to be used with external speaker enclosures. Impedance select switch can be set to 4, 8 or 16 ohms.
- Effects Reverb
- Effects Loop 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Line Out One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material 7-ply 3/4" particle board
- Amplifier Covering Gray Tweed
- Grille Cloth Black
- Amplifier Jewel White Jewel
- Front Panel Black
- Handle Black Leather Handle
- Speakers One - 12" Celestion G12V-70
- Total Impedance 4, 8, or 16 ohms
- Speaker Wattage 70 Watts
- Preamp Tubes 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes 2 x EL84
- Rectifier Solid State
- Included Accessories Optional cover (p/n 7707953000) available
- Recommended Cover P/N: 7707953000, Bassbreaker 15 Combo/112 Cab
- Amp Height 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Amp Depth 9" (22.86 cm)
- Amp Width 19.56" (49.68 cm)
- Amp Weight 40 lbs. (18.2 kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||9.720000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.