Fender American Ultra Stratocaster, MN, Ultraburst
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
The Fender American Ultra Stratocaster, seen here with a smooth maple fretboard and the awesome new Ultraburst finish, is the most advanced Fender Stratocaster ever made.
Most Advanced Stratocaster Ever
Take your playing to new heights with the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster - a breakthrough in modern guitar building.
Fender's new American Ultra Stratocaster is a breakthrough in modern guitar-making, advancing the Stratocaster while taking your playing to the next level.
Made in Corona, California in the USA, the Fender American Ultra series replaces the American Elite series, giving you a new top-of-the-line range of instruments.
Fender American Ultra Stratocaster MN Ultraburst Key Features:
- Gorgeous Ultraburst Finish
- 10" - 14" Compound Radius Maple Fretboard with Ultra Rolled Fretboard Edges
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Unique "Modern D" Neck Profile with Tapered Neck Heel
- Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat Pickups
- S-1 Switch and Treble Bleed Circuit
- Sealed Locking Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Includes Premium Moulded Hardshell Case
- Made in Corona, California, USA
While the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster has all the classic elements you look for in a Strat, a closer look reveals that virtually every aspect of this legendary electric guitar has been updated and improved.
The alder body still has its iconic double cutaway allowing for easy reach of the upper frets. Making it even more comfortable to play, the body now features new contours including a new back body curve for improved ergonomics.
Attached to the body is a Maple neck featuring a "Modern D" profile offering comfortable chording and easy soloing. The back of the neck features an Ultra Satin finish for a smooth and gliding playing experience.
The maple fretboard boasts Ultra Rolled edges for incredible playing comfort and a 10" - 14" compound radius. With this radius, the fretboard is roudner at the nut while becoming flatter towards the upper frets.
As a result, you get fantastic playing performance across the entire neck.
Attached to the body is a Maple neck which features an incredibly smooth Ultra Satin finish on the back and enhanced Ultra Rolled Edges for incredible playing comfort.
Coming together, these featres make this Fender's fast-playing neck so your true playing potential can be unleashed.
Ultra Noiseless Pickups
Another great leap forward for the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster is its all-new American Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat pickups.
These pickups eliminate hum while their Alnico 5 pole pices produce high output and authentic, vintage Strat tone.
A 5-position blade gives you a versatile selection of pickup options:
- Bridge Pickup Position
- Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Middle Pickup
- Middle and Neck Pickup
- Neck Pickup
S-1 Neck Pickup Versatility and More
You can further shape your sound with the Master Volume control and two tone controls. Featuring aged white soft touch knobs, these controls look and feel great.
Fitted discreetly in the volume control is the incredibly useful S-1 switch.
To get the best performance from each model in the American Ultra series, Fender has given the S-1 switch a different function for every one.
On the American Ultra Strat, the S-1 switch can be used to add the neck pickup to any of the first three switching positions (it's already included in positions 4 and 5).
By adding the neck pickup to these other options, you really expand your sound and boost the power of your performance.
On most electric guitars, when you turn down the volume, the high end in your tone is lost. As a result, your sound becomes muddy and less refined.
Fortunately, the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster is equipped with a treble bleed circuit. This you get the crisp, clear and powerful tone of these pickups even at lower volumes.
American Ultra Hardware
Fitted to the body of this new Stratocaster is a 2-point deluxe synchronised tremolo with a pop-in arm.
With this bridge on board you can enjoy deep and dynamic whammy bar action along with increased sustain.
Up on the headstock, you'll find six deluxe locking tuning machines which give you incredible tuning stability.
These short-post tuners offer an improved break angle over the nut while allowing for lightning fast re-stringing too!
Furthermore, locking in your tuning is easy with no wrenches required - just tune your strings to pitch and then tighten the wheels at the back of the tuners.
Includes Premium Hardshell Case
Coming to you in a premium moulded hardshell case, the American Ultra Strat will be well protected at home and on the road.
Buy the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster from PMT Online now for an instrument that not only raises the bar for electric guitar but raises your performance too!
Fender American Ultra Stratocaster MN Ultraburst Specs:
- Model Name: American Ultra Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Ultraburst
- Model #: 0118012712
- Series: American Ultra
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Ultraburst
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat
- Middle Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1 Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 6.50x18.50x44.50 IN
- Weight: 22.65 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.