Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster, RW, Ultraburst
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
With the Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster, seen here with a stylish Ultraburst finish, you get a professional-quality guitar that brings together vintage tones and looks, with tonal versatility, in a modern, high-performance package.
Vintage Tones, Modern Versatility
With its lightweight Alder body, fast-playing Maple neck, and all-new Ultra Noiseless electronics, the American Ultra Jazzmaster is ideal for the modern player seeking to add a little vintage-style to their collection.
Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster RW Ultraburst Highlights
- Premium-grade Jazzmaster guitar
- Alder body, with an offset waist, and a vintage-inspired Ultraburst finish
- Maple neck, with a Modern "D" profile shape, and a compound radius Rosewood fingerboard
- 21 Medium Jumbo frets with rolled fret edges
- Two hum-free, Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazzmaster pickups
- Upgraded electronics, with an S1 Switch for even more tonal options
- Sealed locking tuners offer superior tuning stability
- Includes deluxe molded hardshell case
Top Notch Construction
With the American Ultra series, Fender have delivered the epitome of their catalogue - or, in their own words, the most advanced guitars and basses they have ever produced.
In the case of this Jazzmaster you get a lightweight Ash body with that familiar offset shape - a design originally intended to appeal to guitarists who prefer to play whilst seated, but soon found favour amongst Surf and Alternative rock players in the early 1960s.
Bolted onto the body is a sleek Maple neck, carved with a comfortable Modern "D" profile, which features a tapered neck heel to grant easy access to the upper frets.
In addition to this, and sitting atop the neck, you'll find a compound radius (10"-14") Rosewood fingerboard with rolled fret edges, allowing you to play effortlessly at any speed.
Ultra Noiseless Pickups
For the pickups, Fender opted for a pair of newly-designed Ultra Noiseless Jazzmaster single coils.
These pickups offer the traditional Jazzmaster voice and control-set, but with a hum-free playing experience, along with one or two extras.
In addition to the two Volume pots, Master tone pot, and 3-way pickup selector, this system also offers the traditional Rhythm/Lead slide and corresponding volume wheels.
As a finishing touch, there's also an S-1 switch situated in the Neck Volume pot, which changes the circuitry into Series mode, giving you a thick, Humbucker-like voice to play with.
Tying the whole package together you'll find a host of top-notch Nickel/Chrome hardware, helping to deliver a rock-solid playing experience.
In addition to the American Professional Jazzmaster bridge and traditional Jazzmaster Tremolo tailpiece, this American Ultra guitar comes equipped with a set of sealed locking tuners.
All of this hardware comes together to deliver superior levels of tuning stability, and incredible levels of string-to-body vinrational transference.
Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster RW Ultraburst Specs
- Model Name: American Ultra Jazzmaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, Ultraburst
- Model #: 0118050712
- Series: American Ultra
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Ultraburst
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazzmaster
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup, S1 Switch), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone, Slide Switch, Volume Offest 1 (Neck Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Toggle, Slide Switch
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: American Professional Jazzmaster
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x P-90|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazzmaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!