Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass V RW Mocha Burst
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Introducing the Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass V in Mocha Burst: a truly high-end, high-performance 5-string, designed for players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance, and tone.
A Versatile, State-Of-The-Art 5-String BassDesigned to offer industry-leading performance and tone for working professionals, the Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass V is the perfect 5-string for helping to push your playing to all-new heights.
Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass V RW Mocha Burst Highlights
- Premium-grade 5-string bass guitar
- Part of the American Ultra lineup - Fenders most advanced series of instruments
- Unique Modern "D" neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges
- Fast-playing, 10"-14" compound-radius Maple fingerboard with block fret markers
- Lightweight Alder body with a White "Arctic Pearl" finish and faux tortoiseshell pickguard
- Two Ultra Noiseless single coil pickups for that classic Jazz Bass voice
- Powered on-board preamp with controls for Volume, Pan (pickup selection), and a 3-band EQ, alongside an Active/Passive toggle switch
- Toploaded HiMass bridge offers maximum energy transference
- Includes molded hardshell case
An Effortless And Accurate Playing Experience
Built to hold the title of Fender's most advanced, high-performance 5-string bass, this American Ultra Jazz Bass V offers the ultimate experience in precision, performance, and tone.
Featuring a lightweight Alder body, and carved wtih those familiar Jazz Bass curves, the Jazz Bass V sits comfortably against your body, whether you're standing or seated.
Attached to the body is a super-sleek Maple neck, which sports a Modern "D" profile shape, and is capped with a super-fast-playing 10"-14" compound-radius Maple fingerboard.
Not only does this fingerboard feature 21 medium-jumbo frets, it also sports 70's-style Block Fret inlays helping to complete the vintage look.
For the American Ultra series, Fender have developed all-new Noiseless pickups - including these never-before-seen, hum-free, Ultra Noiseless Jazz Bass Single Coil pickups.
In addition to the bright articulation and growl that the Jazz Bass is famed for, these pickups are enhanced by the on-board preamp that allows you to fine-tune your sound, and even has an Active/Passive toggle switch.
As a finishing touch, Fender have equipped the American Ultra Jazz Bass V with a host of top-notch hardware and appointments to further enhance your playing experience.
Amongst this hardware you'll find a set of lightweight "F"-stamped tuning machines with tapered shafts, a genuine bone nut, and a HiMass bridge, which come together for accurate intonation, superior tuning stability, and maximum string-to-body energy transference.
In addition to this, the American Ultra Jazz Bass V includes a premium molded hardshell case to keep it safe from all but the most severe of knocks when not in use.
Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass V RW Mocha Burst Specs
- Model Name: American Ultra Jazz Bass V, Rosewood Fingerboard, Mocha Burst
- Model #: 0199030732
- Series: American Ultra
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Mocha Burst
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Blocks
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 5-Saddle HiMass (Toploaded)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Strings: Fender USA 7250-5M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.125 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||5 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!