Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass RW Ultraburst
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass, seen here with a traditional Rosewood fretboard and the gorgeous new Ultraburst finish is the most advanced Jazz Bass ever produced.
Above. Beyond. Ultra.
Replacing the acclaimed American Elite line is the incredible Fender American Ultra series - Fender's most advanced line of instruments ever.
Incredibly versatile and packed with innovative improvements, the Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass is a work of art and will more than please even the most discerning bass players.
Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass RW Ultraburst Key Features:
- Alder Body with Sculpted Rear Contours
- "Modern D"-Shaped Neck with Ultra Satin Finish
- Bound 10" - 14" Compound Radius Rosewood Fretboard
- 21 Medium-Jumbo Frets
- Two Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass Pickups
- Redesigned Active/Passive Preamp
Alder has been used for the body, known for its great sustain and bold tone. The neck heel has been specially tapered to provide peerless access to the upper frets.
What's more, the rear body contour of the Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass has been newly sculpted for the ultimate in comfort.
Attached to the body is a maple neck which features a modern "D" profile. Slim with wide shoulders and a buttery smooth Ultra satin finish, this neck is incredible to play.
Atop the neck is a bound 10" - 14" compound radius Rosewood fretboard. Rounded near the nut and flatter towards the upper register, this fretboard is effortlessly playable no matter where your fretting hand is.
Add all these neck features together along with the Ultra rolled fingerboard edges and you have Fender's fastest playing neck.
A pair of Ultra Noiseless Vintage pickups have been fitted to the Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass. As a result, you get beautifully vintage tone, for that authentic classic Fender sound and all without hum.
Redesigned especially for the new Ultra Noiseless bass pickups, the Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass's active/passive preamp gives you sweeter highs, more focused mids and more controlled low end.
High Quality Hardware
Fitted to the body of the Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass is a "Fender" stamped HiMass bridge.
This bridge offers incredible sustain, amazingly accurate intonation and solid tuning stability.
Up on the headstock, you'll find four Fender "F" light-weight tuning machines featuring vintage-paddle keys with tapered shafts.
Not only do these tuners look fantastic but they're incredibly precise and offer rock-solid reliability.
American Ultra Jazz Bass
One of the most versatile bass guitars ever made, the Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass can handle it all.
Buy this incredible Jazz Bass from PMT Online now and take your bass performance to a whole new level.
Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass RW Ultraburst Specs:
- Model #: 0199020712
- Series: American Ultra
- Country of Origin: US
- Colour: Ultraburst
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish; Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254mm to 355.6mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass (Toploaded)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Strings: Fender 7250M Nickel-Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, .045-.105 (Model No. 0737250406)
- Dimensions: 6.50 x 18.50 x 44.50"
- Weight: 20.35lbs
- Case: Elite Moulded Case (Included)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!