Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass Guitar, RW, Arctic Pearl
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
With the Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass, seen here in a stylish Arctic Pearl finish, you get an incredible example of Fender crafstmanship, combining the best of vintage aesthetics with modern, high-performance playability.
High Performance Bass, With Vintage Fender Style
Packed full of newly-designed features and electronics, the Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass is the perfect choice for helping to push your playing to all-new heights.
Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass RW Arctic Pearl Highlights
- Professional-grade Jazz Bass from the Fender American Ultra series
- Lightweight Alder body with a vintage-inspired Arctic Pearl finish
- Super-sleek Maple neck with a unique Modern "D" profile shape, capped with a 10"-14" compound-radius Rosewood fingerboard
- 21 medium-jumbo frets with vintage-style Block position inlays
- HiMass 4-saddle bridge offers increased string-to-body energy transference
- Two Ultra Noiseless Single Coil J-Bass pickups powered by an Active preamp, with 3-band EQ and Active/Passive toggle switch
- Includes premium molded hardshell case
Plays Like A Dream
Fender's American Ultra lineup has been designed and crafted to be the company's most advanced instruments to date, with the American Ultra Jazz Bass offering the ultimate experience in precision, performance, and tone.
With its lightweight Alder body, and that familiar dual cutaway deisng, the American Ultra Jazz Bass sits comfortably against your body, whatever your playstyle.
Attached to the body is a super-sleek Maple neck, which sports a Modern "D" profile shape, a tapered neck heel, and a super-fast-playing 10"-14" compound-radius Rosewood fingerboard.
Not only does this fingerboard feature 21 medium-jumbo frets, it also sports 70's-style Block Fret inlays, and there's a 4-ply Faux Tortoise Shell pickguard on the body, which helps to complete the vintage look.
Newly Designed Pickups
For the American Ultra series, Fender have developed all-new Noiseless pickups - including these never-before-seen, hum-free, Ultra Noiseless Jazz Bass Single Coils.
In addition to the bright articulation and growl that the Jazz Bass is famed for, these pickups are enhanced by the on-board preamp that allows you to fine-tune your sound, and even has an Active/Passive toggle switch.
To cap it all off, Fender have equipped the American Ultra Jazz Bass with an array of high-quality hardware to further enhance your playing experience.
This hardware includes a set of lightweight "F"-stamped tuning machines with tapered shafts, a genuine bone nut, and a HiMass bridge, which come together for accurate intonation, superior tuning stability, and maximum string-to-body energy transference.
Not only that, but the American Ultra Jazz Bass comes to you equipped with a premium molded hardshell case - allowing you to keep it safe during transit and between shows.
Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass RW Arctic Pearl Specs
- Model Name: American Ultra Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Arctic Pearl
- Model #: 0199020781
- Series: American Ultra
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Arctic Pearl
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass (Toploaded)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Strings: Fender 7250M Nickel-Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, .045-.105 (Model No. 0737250406)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!