Fender American Professional II Stratocaster RW, Olympic White
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
If you're on the hunt for a new high-end guitar, that is perfect for stage, studio, and home use, then you've come to the right place.
The Best Just Got Better
With the Fender American Professional II Stratocaster, seen here with a Rosewood Fingerboard and an Olympic White finish, you get a prime example of Fender's near seven decade commitment to innovation and evolution.
This awesome guitar combines the very best of classic Fender style with the kind of playability and tonal versatility that is essential for the modern guitar player.
Fender American Professional II Stratocaster RW, Olympic White Highlights
- Premium-grade Stratocaster electric guitar
- Lightweight and resonant Alder body
- Reinforced Maple neck with a Deep "C" profile shape and newly sculpted heel
- All-new V-Mod II Stratocaster single coil pickups
- Upgraded 2-point tremolo bridge with cold-rolled steel block
- Includes deluxe molded case for safekeeping when not in use
American Professional II
Following on from their hugely popular forebears, the American Professional II lineup draws upon more than six decades of innovation, inspiration, and evolution to meet the needs of the modern player.
Featuring the popular Deep "C neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a new "Super-Natural" satin finish, and newly-sculpted neck heel, this is arguably the most comfortable Stratocaster to play yet.
Another key upgrade for the American Professional II series is the development of all-new V-Mod II pickups - in this case a trio of Stratocaster Single Coils.
These pickups are more articulate than ever, but retain the bell-like charm and warmth that we've come to know and love from the Fender Strat.
Fender American Professional II Stratocaster RW, Olympic White Specs
- Model Name: American Professional II Stratocaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, Olympic White
- Model #: 0113900705
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Olympic White
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 5.90" x 18.90" x 44.50"
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||American Professional II|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!