Fender American Professional II Stratocaster Olympic White
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Fender American Professional II Stratocaster, seen here in a classic Olympic White, is innovative and inspiring in equal measure, giving the modern guitarist the ultimate version of this iconic electric guitar.
American Professional II Strat
The acclaimed Fender American Professional series returns with the Fender American Professional II Stratocaster boasting great new features improving tone and playability while retaining classic Fender Strat style.
Fender American Professional II Stratocaster Olympic White Key Features:
- Deep "C" Neck with "Super-Natural" Satin Finish
- Maple Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- New V-Mod II Double Tap Humbucking Pickup
- New V-Mod II Stratocaster Single-Coil Pickups
- Upgraded 2-Point Tremolo Bridge
- Bent Steel Saddles
- Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Includes Deluxe Molded Case
Fast and Comfortable Neck
The Fender American Professional II Stratocaster features the popular Deep "C" neck but with wonderfully smooth, rolled fingerboard edges.
Furthermore, with its "Super-Natural" satin finish and newly sculpted neck heel, this maple neck provides the ultimate in playing comfort and easy access to the upper frets.
New V-Mod II Pickups
Equipped with new V-Mod II Stratocaster pickups, the Fender American Professional II Stratocaster boasts incredibly articulate tone with signature Stratocaster warmth and chime.
Also on board is a V-Mod II Double Tap pickups which gives you the choice of beefy humbucking tones or calibrated single-coil tones at the touch of a button.
High Quality Hardware
Fitted to the body of the Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS is an upgraded 2-point tremolo bridge equipped with a cold-rolled steel block for increased sustain and clarity.
Timeless Style, Modern Innovation
Buy the Fender American Professional II Stratocaster in Olympic White from PMT Online now and get timeless style and signature Strat tone with added versatility and enhanced playability.
Fender American Professional II Stratocaster Olympic White Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Stratocaster HSS, Maple Fingerboard, Olympic White
- Model #: 0113912705
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Olympic White
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Double Tap Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight: 19.25 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||American Professional II|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.