The American Professional II Stratocaster, seen here with a gorgeous Mystic Surf Green finish and Maple fingerboard, brings together the very best of classic Fender style and high-end specifications, with a modern sensibility.
Premium-Grade Strat For The Modern Player
When it comes to reliability, sparkling tone, and incredible playability, there are few guitars that can compete with a Fender American Professional II Strat.
In other words: if that's what you seek, then this could well be the guitar for you!
Fender American Professional II Stratocaster, MN, Mystic Surf Green Highlights
- Premium-grade Stratocaster electric guitar
- Made in California, USA
- Lightweight and resonant Alder body
- Reinforced Maple neck with a Deep "C" profile shape and newly sculpted heel
- All-new V-Mod II Stratocaster single coil pickups
- Upgraded 2-point tremolo bridge with cold-rolled steel block for increased sustain
- Includes deluxe molded case for safekeeping when not in use
American Professional II
Following on from their hugely popular forebears, the American Professional II lineup draws upon more than six decades of innovation, inspiration, and evolution to meet the needs of the modern player.
Featuring the popular Deep "C neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a new "Super-Natural" satin finish, and newly-sculpted neck heel, this is arguably the most comfortable Stratocaster to play yet.
V-Mod II Pickups
As if all of that wasn't enough, Fender have now gone and improved what many believe are amongst their best new pickups in recent years: the critically-acclaimed V-Mod lineup.
For this guitar we have a set of three V-Mod II Single Coil pickups, which retain the bell-like chime and warmth that you'd expect, but with increased articulation!
Fender American Professional II Stratocaster, MN, Mystic Surf Green Specs
- Model Name: American Professional II Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Mystic Surf Green
- Model #: 0113902718
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Mystic Surf Green
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 5.90" x 18.90" x 44.50"
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||American Professional II|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.