Fender's American Professional lineup has long-been at the forefront of many professional players' minds when it comes to choosing high-end, ultra-reliable guitars and basses.
Well, now Fender have taken those designs and improved them even further for the fantastic new American Professional II series.
The Best Just Got Better
The Fender American Professional II Precision Bass, seen here with a Rosewood fingerboard and Olympic White finish, is a stylish, modern take on one of the most-loved bass guitars ever made.
Want to stand out from the crowd? Then this bass will help you do it.
Fender American Professional II Precision Bass, RW, Olympic White Highlights
- Premium-grade P-Bass, upgraded for the modern player
- Sleek Maple neck, with a 1963 P-Bass "C" profile shape and rolled fingerboard edges
- Dual cutaway Alder body with comfortably-refined curves
- Newly-designed V-Mod II Precision Bass Split Coil pickup
- Includes Deluxe Molded hardshell case
Made In The USA
Following on from the popularity of the American Professional series, Fender have spent many hours redesigning and refining them to make the best even better.
Amongst these upgrades you'll find rolled fret edges, a newly-sculpted neck heel, "Super-Natural" satin finish, and even all-new electronics, all of which add a combined familiarty with modern sonic versatility.
There's no bass sound as instantly-recognisable as that you get from the Split single coil pickup in a P-Bass - a sound that's helped shape popular music as we know it for more than six decades!
Now , for their American Professional II lineup, Fender have re-designed the pickup as an all-new V-Mod II Split Coil - a pickup that delivers that familiar punch and growl, but with more articulation than ever before!
Fender American Professional II Precision Bass, RW, Olympic White Specs
- Model Name: American Professional II Precision Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Olympic White
- Model #: 0193930705
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Olympic White
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: "1963 C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: S
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Dimensions: 6.10" x 18.90" x 44.50"
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||American Professional II|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x split coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||precision style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.