Fender American Professional II Precision Bass MN Black
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Fender P-Bass has been a go-to bass amongst bassist for years. Here we have Fender's latest incarnation of its classic Precision bass which features vintage-styling, solid construction and modern playability. Here we have the new Fender American Professional II Precision Bass.
Premium Professional Appointments
The all-new American Professional P-Bass finished here in traditional Black with a Maple fingerboard has been improved and tweaked from their last version to make it even more playable with improved tone to match.
Fender American Professional II Precision Bass, MN, Black Highlights
- Premium-engineered Precision bass guitar
- ALder body delivers Ultimate Sustain and Balance
- ’63 P Bass profile neck now arrives with smooth rolled fingerboard edges
- New V-Mod II Precision Bass split-coil pickup Pushes Growl and Punch
- High-quality 4-Saddle HiMass bridge with String-Thru Design and Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Includes deluxe moulded case for safe transportation and safekeeping
Upgrading The Professional II
Fender draws from six decades of instrument creation, delivering innovation, inspiration and sublime craftsmanship into the American Professional II series of instruments.
A modern playing bass guitar with parallel retro-inspired looks makes the Fender Professional II P-Bass a joy to play.
The Professional II Precision features a ’63 P Bass profile neck with a new sculptured heel, rolled fingerboard edges and smooth satin "Super-Natural" finish. That Precision Bass solid neck but with comfort and easy navigation
Newly-Engineered V-Mod II Split-Coil Pickup
Fitted into the alder body of this bass is a single V-Mod II Split-Coil Pickup. Offering that recognisable tone but with more growl, punch and accuracy.
Fender American Professional II Precision Bass, MN, Black Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Precision Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Black
- Model #: 0193972705
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Black
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: "1963 C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickup: V-Mod II Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: S
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel-Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 07372504063
- Dimensions: 6.1" x 18.9" x 44.5"
- Weight: 19.2 lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Pickup Config||1 x split coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||precision style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!